Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Well, after weeks of "Shall I ? Shan'tI?" I finally took the plunge and decided to write a blog.

For 2 years I have been a follower of so many inspirational make up guru's on YouTube and I so wanted to be like them and be confident and make new friends from all across the world. But unfortunately Im far too shy and so have just been content to carry on watching their amazing talent. People like +Melissa Raymond , +Samantha Schuerman , +Lisa Eldridge , +Kristin Gehm , and +emilynoel83 to name just a few.

They are just so amazing in the looks they create and the videos they make, that time just flies by whilst watching their enormous talent.

I, unfortunately am not blessed to be in front of a camera, but I am more confident writing how I feel and what I am doing.

My blog I hope will tell a little more about me, my love of shopping (especially makeup and cosmetics) and it will be a little dive into my world and the craziness that can surround it.

I will try to post pictures on what I buy, looks that I will try to recreate and just my world in general.

So, if you have made it this far, thankyou so much for taking the time to read this, and buckle yourself in, this could be one bumpy journey.

Happy Reading

Zoe

2 comments:

  1. Well done on taking the plunge :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO glad you've joined the blogging world. I know you will be FANTASTIC at it! I'm still waiting to see some looks from the Too Faced Pretty Rebel Palette! LOL! Happy blogging, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...