Wednesday, 23 October 2013

My top 10 Autumn/Fall nail polishes 2013


Normally I  am not one to worry about what colours I should wear on my fingernails. I tend to just wear what I feel like at that point in time. But over the last few weeks I have noticed that I am being drawn to all of the more autumny colours, rich burgundy's, gold's and burnt oranges.

Here are my top 10 polishes that I have been reaching for the most.


This is Essie's Penny Talk. It is a beautiful unique metallic gold polish but then when it hits certain lights, the true copper/bronze flashes through.

Above is Ciate's Island Hopping PP098. It is a burnt orange with a gorgeous gold shimmer running through it. In some lights though it can look quite red.

This polish is a cult favourite within the Youtube Community, it is called "You Don't Know Jacques".It is a beautiful cream chocolate polish with hints of taupe running through it.

This Barry M nail polish is a very recent addition to my nail polish collection. It is called Berry Cosmo and is a delicious rich burgundy creme colour and it looks very elegant when you are wearing it. I have recieved many compliments from customers when I am serving them in the shop.

I absolutely love the Essie Stylenomics nail polish. It is a blackened green and when looked at quickly, you almost think that it is just a black polish, but then occasionally you get a flash of teal and green peeping out. Very pretty polish.

This Technics polish came in a set of nail polishes that I recieved for Christmas last year. Unfortunately they dont come with colour names or numbers but it is such a beautiful gold colour, and it looks even better when painted onto your nails.It is a metallic shade and could have only needed 1 coat as it was very opaque when I applied it, but I always like to apply 2 coats.

Unfortunately this Nails Inc nail polish really does not photograph very well, but its called Heddon Street and is a beautiful burgundy red colour. It has just subtle pink and purple shimmers running through it.

I totally adore the Sally Hansen Haute Chocolate polish. It is a beautiful duochrome polish with a red/burgundy base but then which ever way you turn to face the light, you get blues, and golds and purple shades shining through. When you first look at it, it looks quite a boring colour but it is totally decieving.

The above nail colour is L'Oreal's Beige Boheme 107. It is a creamy nude with a hint of rose pink in it, it is a very flattering colour to wear. It is a good choice for those who cant wear bright nail polish to their workplace.

Last but by no means least is Essie's Recessionista. Its simply gorgeous. Bright pink and Burgundy shade with a deep purple base. So lovely and I highly recommend.

Well, thats my top 10 nail colours for Autumn/Fall. Let me know whether you like these colours or what your favourites are.

Zoe xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! They are ALL so gorgeous! It would be hard for me to pick a favorite, as there is such a wide variety of color ranges, and I love every one of them! Great post Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great polish choices for fall. I really love all the colors. I'm following you now. If you'd like follow myself (http://shalunyaboyet.blogspot.com) and Laurie (http://themakeupsquid.com) we are doing a great series called Building a Better Beauty Blog #BBBB. We've got some great things coming. I also sent you an invite to one of my favorite G+ communities. Thanks for sharing (◕‿◕✿)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your choices! Especially the 2 Essie ones! We don't buy much Essie because it's pricey to us. But we will splurge once in awhile! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks, I love the OPI one, it's a bit unusual :O). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...