Thursday, 31 October 2013

October Empties









October Empties

Well, it reached the middle of this month and I really didn't think I was going to have anything to put in this blog post. All I had finished was this shower gel.
This seemed to take me ages to finish as you only needed a tiny amount on your shower puff and it lathered up beautifully. I also have the matching body butter but I am nowhere near finished with that yet. Then in the last 2 days I had finished quite a few things.

This primer I recieved in this months Glossybox. I was quite impressed as I dont religiously use face primers but this was lovely, smelt of lemongrass and smoothed out the skin beautifully. It was only a small bottle  but lasted me a good 2 weeks.

Now you will get a picture of a toothpaste in every months empties lol, because with me and my little boy we go through quite a bit. Its a boring empty but a necessity, wouldn't you all agree?!? But this is a really nice toothpaste and not too minty, as my son calls it "too spicy" if it tastes too strongly of mint. But he always wanted to go and clean his teeth with this one which is a bonus, as every parent knows.

Now, this was a very sad moment for me, as my beloved holy grail perfume "Alien" by Thierry Mugler ran out this month. I totally love this perfume, it was strong, and quite a musky scent but I loved it. Every time I wore it I got people asking "what perfume are you wearing?" or compliments like "you smell nice". It is expensive but so very worth it. I would like to buy myself some more but I have about 30 other perfumes on my cabinet that I need to use up before they go off.

These facial cleansing wipes, in my opinion are some of the best on the market. They have no fragrance so they are suitable for sensitive skin, they are gentle but totally removed all of my makeup even stubborn mascara, without making my eyes sting. They are very reasonably priced as well between £2-£4 depending on which store you buy them from and if there are any special deals on them.

Well, that was my October empties. I hoped you enjoyed reading about them and maybe given you ideas on what to buy in the upcoming month.

Happy Emptying

Zoe xxx

DISCLAIMER : All the above products were bought by myself.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed reading your empties. (◕‿◕✿)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed reading this. Thought it might be a bit boring,lol

      Delete
  2. Another great blog! I agree, toothpaste is definitely a necessity, lol. I loved that part. I really loved reading this. <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...