Friday, 25 October 2013

Product Rave: Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Cleansing & Toning Lotion

Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Cleansing And Toning Lotion








As you can see from the picture above I have used half of this cleanser and toner and thought that at this point in time I could give you an accurate review of it.

There is 150mls of product in the plastic container and the price on the Boots website is £3.59.

It is described as deeply cleansing and refreshing and helps keep skin clear and healthy.

To be honest I can say this product is AMAZING!!!!!

I applied this product on a small round of cotton wool, just a few drops and then just smooth the cotton wool pad over my face and neck. Straight away it removed foundation, lipstick and eye makeup with out any real pressure applied. Normally with other cleansers I have had to really scrub at the eye makeup especially mascara to try and remove it. 

It leaves my skin feeling fresh, and squeaky clean. There is quite a strong smell of tea tree to this product but that does not put me off from using it. To me that just makes my skin smell clean.

I think it has good value for money too, as I have been using it for approx 2 - 3 weeks and have only used half of it.

I hope this review has been helpful, and you go out and try it.

Happy Cleansing

Zoe xx


DISCLAIMER : I bought this product with my own money and have not been offered any money for doing this review.

3 comments:

  1. That looks like a great product! I wish we had some Boots stores here in the US. :( We might have a product like this, if not this exact one, in one of our drugstores though, unless it's sold only in the UK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if they sell it in the US. You could always have a look online maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might do that. There are a LOT of products that I see people from the UK talk about that they purchased at Boots, so I've always wondered. I guess it would be really easy to just google it, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...