Friday, 11 October 2013

Product Rave of the Week: Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

Hey everybody

Hope this blog finds you all well and you have had a good week.

This week I thought I would talk about one of my favourite products, which is the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. I love love love this product. Its very cheap at £3.99 and can be found at most chemists and Supermarkets. It comes in a wide range of colours, although unfortunately haven't found many for darker skin tones.


I use the shade Transparent 001 and it is great. It can be applied either with a brush or a sponge. I use a cosmetic sponge as I find it gives a more mattifying look. I have oily/combination skin and so by the middle of the day, my T-Zone can look quite shiny. So I like to carry this powder around with me during the day so that I can touch up my makeup whenever needed.

This powder really does give a beautiful seam free appearance to the skin and never appears cakey.




I would say the only negative to this product is the packaging as the lid can become quite loose and can sometimes come off in my make up bag. But overall I would give this product a 10/10 as I believe it is one of the best pressed powders you can buy.

I hope you enjoyed reading this review, and let me know which is your favourite pressed powder.

Love and hugs

Zoe xx

4 comments:

  1. Great review! I've heard a LOT of great things about this powder. I haven't tried it yet, but I have 2 favorites; one high end and one low end. I love the L'Oreal True Match pressed powder, and for the higher end, I love MAC mineralize powder foundation. I don't use it as a foundation, as I do the Laura Geller Balance-N-Brighten, just as a finishing powder. I'm not sure why, I guess I just tried it as a finishing powder and loved it, so I never tried using it as a foundation, lol. I've used the Laura Geller as a finishing powder as well, on days that I've felt like I wanted more coverage without adding more liquid or cream. I hate loading stuff on my face like that. I feel like I already use enough makeup, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its brilliant Teri. Love it, it never let's me down. I like a very matte full coverage foundation and this just helps my foundation to look perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought it by recommendation of Tanya Burr, she keeps talking about it on all her vids and thought I should give it a try, especially because my skin's very oily. Love the product, nothing can beat it at that price!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would go so far as to say it is my Holy Grail powder.its a total bargain. Thank you for reading this blog post.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...