Sunday, 6 October 2013

Would you rather (Beauty edition)

Hi everyone,

I saw this post do the rounds on YouTube a few months back and thought this might be fun to do as one of my blog posts. Hope you enjoy and let me know in the comments what you would rather do.

Enjoy



1)Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipglosses, OR lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?

Well, for me I would be ok with losing my mascaras and eyeliners etc, because I have some quite expensive palettes and to replace those would be a bigger cost than to replace lipsticks and eyeliners as you can pick them up quite cheaply in the local chemists.

2)Would you rather chop off all of your hair or never be able to cut it again?

I would never cut it again as I love my long hair and I know I would regret it if I cut it.

3)Do you prefer a coral blush or a pink blush?

I prefer a pink blush, as to me it looks more natural, but I guess it would depend on the colour of the outfit and other makeup I was wearing

4)If you had £1,000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

Definitely makeup, without a shadow of a doubt. I hate clothes shopping to be fair and much prefer to buy makeup.

5)Would you rather apply lipstick as an eyeliner or eyeliner as a lipstick?

It would be much easier to apply eyeliner as a lipstick and there would be more colour range to choose from.Also, if you use lipstick near the eye it would go all sticky and nasty, so that would so not be a good look.

6)Would you rather only shop at Mac or Sephora?

Well, being in the UK there are no Sephoras near me (unfortunately), so I would have to say Mac as they are more readily available. But if Sephora was in the Uk, Sephora because they carry lots of makeup brands that I would love to purchase.

7)Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lipstick colour for the rest of your life?

One lipstick colour because I love my eyeshadows too much and I love to use bright colours and experiment with different looks all the time.

8)Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

Winter clothes in Summer because I feel the cold very very easily and so it would not bother me to wear jumpers and sweatshirts all year round,

9)Would you prefer to have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

Dark nails as I love my dark colours like OPI's Lincoln Park after Dark or Essie's Sole Mate.

10)Would you rather give up your favourite lip or eye product?

My favourite lip product as I find it hard to have a favourite lipstick as I like so many.

11)Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?

In a messy bun as that is one of my favourite looks anyway.

12)Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?

Never use lipgloss as I dont wear it all that often as I find it too sticky and gloopy. I love to paint my nails all the time, and change my nail colour 3 or 4 times a week.

13)Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or pencil them in?

Pencil them in, I think someone would look very odd if you had no eyebrows. They can be a very good feature of the face to use, and can be made to look soft or dramatic depending on the look you are going for.

14)Would you rather live without nail polish or makeup?

This is such a hard choice but I guess it would have to be nail polish as I could not go outside with no makeup on every day


5 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this! You and I differ on a LOT of the questions though, lol. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes and opinions. That's what makes everyone so interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is very interesting read more about you and beauty stuff.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Sakuranko, thankyou for taking the time to read it. Hope you enjoyed it.

      Delete
  3. So did you tag me for this? Thanks if so!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...