Tuesday, 5 November 2013

25 Random Facts Tag

50 Random facts tag.

I saw this post on another bloggers page and thought it might be fun to do and help you get to know me better. So here goes.

1)I have an 8 year old little boy called Daniel and I love him more than life itself.
2)I have been to New York twice and it is my most favourite place in the world.
3)I hate meat on a pizza.
4)I am absolutely petrified of cats/kittens. They scare the living daylights out of me.
5)My favourite films are The Wizard Of Oz and Steel Magnolias.
6) One of my favourite hobbies is reading.
7) My favourite colour is purple.
8) I went to Las Vegas and went to Celine Dion's premiere of her new show.
9) I have Ankylosing Spondylitis and Fibromyalgia, which leave me in chronic pain all the time.
10) When I was between the ages of 3 and 8 I went to dance classes and won many medals.
11) I have to wash my hair everyday.
12) My favourite smells are vanilla, freshly baked bread and cinammon.
13) My favourite clothes are my PJ's.
14) I cannot stand to be late to anything. I would rather be an hour early than a minute late.
15) I can't drive.
16) My favorite foods are cakes and sandwiches.
17) my favourite cosmetics brand is Mac.
18) I work in a chemist/drugstore.
19) I dont smoke or drink.
20) I dont have any tattoos or piercings.
21)My favorite flowers are Gerbera daisies.
22)My favourite make up to buy are eyeshadows and nail polishes.
23) I have ridden a camel.
24) I love to go ghost hunting.
25)I LOVE WWE Wrestling, and have done for the past 22 years.

I hope you enjoyed reading this, and I tag all of you to do this too.

Happy Fact Finding

Zoe xxx




2 comments:

  1. Interesting, very very interesting. I am with you on never being late. I hate making people wait on me. I love getting to read more about you! Great post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...