Saturday, 9 November 2013

Ciate's Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar

Ciate's Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar

For most of my lifetime I had been perfectly happy having a normal advent calendar ever year. Some were just the plain ones with just a picture when you opened the doors, and others ( which I preferred lol) had the little chocolate shapes behind them.

Then, last year I heard through the wonderful thing, that is the internet, that there was an advent calender that when you opened the doors,had mini nail polishes behind all of them.Me, being the nail polish addict I am well, that was it! I was on the hunt for one but everywhere I tried had sold out. I was genuinely so disappointed, and I was determined that the next year I was going to be successful in getting one of them.

So, when in September I got an email saying they were going to be launched in the next few weeks, I searched the internet day after day trying to make sure I got one. Sure enough, one Saturday whilst I was shopping in my local high street, my phone went off saying that the calenders were in stock. I sat in a bus stop, filled in the online form to order one and I was successful!!! I nearly jumped for joy, I think the elderly woman stood in front of me jumped out of her skin when I shouted "yes, I got one".

The email saying I had been successful said that they would be sent out mid to end of November so didn't expect it to arrive early. I came home from work one day to see a huge box had been delivered, had forgotten a little bit about the Ciate calender and so when I opened the it and saw the beautiful calender I was really pleased as it was only mid October.

The packaging is so cute, designed I think to look like a cute Christmas jumper with snowflakes and pretty patterns.

When you open it up, this is what you see

It really is beautifully made, and the little compartments seem quite large, even though they are only mini nail polishes, they could be a decent size. You get included the mini nail polishes, glitter sprinkles, sequin blends, caviar pearls and a funnel to help apply the special top coats.

I really cant wait for December 1st to begin to open the doors and see what colours I get each day.Once Christmas is over, I will then review the calender and let you know whether I think it was worth the £42 I paid for it, what the quality of the polishes are like and whether I will be repurchasing it next year.

Hope you enjoyed this post.

Happy Shopping

Love and hugs

Zoe xxx



4 comments:

  1. This is so stinkin cute! I love hearing about these. Thanks for sharing! (◕‿◕✿)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it beautiful? I so cant wait for December so I can get to the polishes lol.

      Delete
  2. WOW, that is so awesome! I have the Benefit Advent Calendar, and I won't be waiting to open the doors, lol. I have to have SOMETHING to put on my You Tube Channel, right? At least that's what I'm telling myself, lol. I can't wait to see what all you have gotten!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats cheating lol. Ur not supposed to open it before December. Shhh, I wont tell anyone though lol. I will definitely be posting pictures daily of what colours and types of polish I have been getting.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...