Monday, 25 November 2013

November 2013 Empties

November 2013 Empties

Well, last month I was panicking I hadn't got nearly enough empties to do a blog post and then this month, well, I have lots. I was going to wait till the very last day of November to do this post but the bag I keep it all in kept falling over and it was falling on the floor, and I just thought enough is enough!! Do the post and then sort the empties into the recycling bin. So here we go.

1) Sainsbury's baby wipes
Baby wipes I go through quite fast, as I use them for everything. From wiping up spillages of makeup, to spot cleaning my brushes to giving the bathroom a quick once over. These ones, I think were reduced to £1 as they were on offer, and I can never resist a bargain.

2) Dove deodorant
I really liked this anti perspirant deodorant. It had a clean smell, didnt mark my clothes, which, when it happens really annoys me, and helped make me feel clean and fresh every day, which is what you need when you are around the public all the time.

3)Organix macadamia oil shampoo
I love, love love this shampoo!! The bottle lasts forever and really cleaned my hair nicely. It was reduced to £1.75 when I bought it, and it seemed to last me forever. It smells divine and gave my hair such a lovely shine and sleekness to it, I highly recommend.

4)Yankee Candle Spiced Orange
This candle was so lovely. Such a warming, Christmassy scent, and my little boy loved it. He kept asking me to put the candle on again, so was very disappointed when this was all burnt out. But I cant buy any more just yet, as I have quite the collection of candles, at the moment (25+ eeek!!) so I need to burn a few more before I can justify indulging in another candle purchase.

5)Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion
I reviewed this item last week, and as was said, I loved it, and I will be making a purchase of the full size bottle, as I was really impressed with how it sank straight into the skin.

6) Nip and Fab Pistachio Sundae Body Butter
Now, this was a MAJOR fail for me. I recieved this in a Glossybox a few months back, an oh my word it was disgusting. Dont get me wrong the consistency of the butter was rich, and sank into the skin lovely, but, oh my word, the smell. It was just too strong and not a pleasant smell for me. It lasted a good long while after application, but it was too nutty, and chocolatey, and just, well, just not for me. I was glad when this was all used up. I definitely will NOT be repurchasing this.

7)Bayliss and Harding Rose, Ylang, Ylang & Patchouli Body Lotion
This was a much better body lotion, I had recieved this for Christmas last year, and it had been lying around in my drawer for a while, so I began to use it, and was really pleasantly surprised. It sank into the skin immediately, and smelt very slightly of roses and patchouli. Would recommend.

8) Elnett hairspray

I love Elnett hairspray and will repurchase this over and over, in fact I used up 2 of these this month. It reminds me of my nan that passed away, a long time ago, but she always used this hairspray, and the smell always reminds me of sitting in the kitchen while she took her rollers out of her hair and sprayed her curls into place. Fond memories :)

9) Vera Wang Princess body lotion
This was part of a gift set that I recieved for Christmas last year. The perfume I had used up ages ago, and had forgotten about the body lotion. It was beautiful, just gently perfumed, and felt very satiny when applied to my skin.

10) Urban Decay Naked Foundation
It is very rare for me to use up a whole foundation, as i have so many and tend to vary what I use day to day, but this I used quite regularly and enjoyed its light coverage, even though I needed to apply powder throughout the day to help keep my skin looking matte.

Well, as you can see this month I used a lot of body lotions up, a whole foundation and 2 hairsprays!! It feels good though when you know you have used something up, and get rid of it to make room for new things :)

Hope you enjoyed this, let me know what empties you have gone through this month.

Love and hugs 

Zoe xxx
DISCLAIMER: ALL PRODUCTS MENTIONED WERE EITHER PURCHASED BY ME OR GIVEN TO ME AS GIFTS. ALL PHOTOS WERE TAKEN BY MYSELF.

2 comments:

  1. Fun empties! We always enjoy a good empties post. I love Vera Wang Princess! Thanks for sharing (◕‿◕✿)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! I LOVE these types of blogs and vlogs. It really lets me know what people truly feel about products, having used them totally up, they've had plenty of usage and, therefor plenty of time to form their opinion. I LOVE your blogs! Love you to bits from across the ocean! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...