Thursday, 21 November 2013

Product Review : Aveeno daily moisturising lotion

Product Review: Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion


I  recieved this sample in one of my beauty magazines I picked up. I think it was Cosmopolitan. Normally I just ignore the samples in the magazines, but this time, i thought I would give it a try and see what I think of it.

It was a daily moisturising lotion with colloidal oatmeal in it, which I know oatmeal has some wonderful properties that helps boost the skin to give it plumpness and keep it healthy.The claim on the front of the sachet was that it was supposed to keep the skin moisturised for 24 hours.

Now I dont suffer with very much dry skin on my body, Im quite lucky that way so I wasnt expecting to see any miraculous difference to the look and appearance of my skin. I was mainly looking to see how the lotion felt, smelt and how quickly the lotion was absorbed into the skin, as I hate that feeling when you have applied body lotion/butter but then you have to wait before you can put on any clothes because the lotion has left your body feeling greasy/lotiony.

There was 10ml in the sample, so quite a good amount for a free sample. The lotion was very soft and smooth and really applied very quickly and didnt need any excess rubbing into the skin. It didnt have a very strong odour that i could detect. I was able to use the lotion all over my body and straight away I was able to get dressed.

Very impressed with this body lotion and I definitely will be going out at some point in the future to be buying this in a larger bottle.It is normally £7.65 for 300 mls but there are sometimes offers on in the drugstores where you can purchase it for a lot cheaper, so i will keep my eyes peeled for it. I highly recommend this lotion because if I felt a difference in my skin when I dont have dry skin, then those with a drier skin type will surely only see benefits when using this product.

Hope you enjoyed this product review.

Love and hugs

Zoe xxx


2 comments:

  1. I have always enjoyed Aveeno products and I usually have one of these running around somewhere. Thanks for sharin. (◕‿◕✿)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great product. Thankyou for reading this post :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...