Saturday, 23 November 2013

Product Review: Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick "Be Free"

Product Review : Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick  "Be Free"

I have tried many lipsticks in my time, from cheap Natural Collection lipsticks to high end Dior lipsticks. But, I had never tried a Bare Minerals lipstick. I have one of their lipglosses which I love so I thought I would try their lipstick. On choosing the colour, I wanted to have a fairly neutral colour just in case I didnt like it that much that I would still wear it on workdays.

The lipstick itself comes in a beautiful sleek black tube with "Bare Minerals printed on it. It has a small round silver button that you push down to remove the cap.

In the lipstick you get 3.5g/0.12oz of product and I purchased this from Bare Minerals at the price of £16.00.  From what I could see there were 10 shades available ranging from a deep brown to a bright tomato red.

The description on the outer box says "Unleash your inner moxie with a vibrant surge of creamy pigment packed colour. Deeply hydrates and conditions while improving lip fullness instantly and over time."




This colour, I would describe as a peachy brown nude which is perfect for a natural look and would go beautifully with a smoky eye makeup look. It is a creamy lipstick which glides on to the lips without no pulling on the skin.
It has just a subtle shimmer to it which helps keep your lips moisturised, and I feel you dont need to wear a lip gloss with it, as it is not a matte formula. The lipstick has a slight minty taste and has a slight tingle to it, but it is not uncomfortable like some other lipsticks that claim to plump up your lips. 

Overall I feel it is a lovely lipstick, perfect for everyday wear. It is a little more pricey than drugstore lipsticks, but the quality is well worth the investment. I will be looking for more shades in this line, I highly recommend them.

Let me know in the comments if you have any lipsticks in this range and what colours you recommend.

Hope you enjoyed this post.

Love and hugs

Zoe xxx

DISCLAIMER : I PURCHASED THIS LIPSTICK WITH MY OWN MONEY AND ALL OPINIONS AND PHOTOS ARE MY OWN.

2 comments:

  1. I've never used a Bare Minerals lipstick at all. In fact, I haven't used ANY Bare Minerals products at all, but after this post, I'm VERY interested in trying out their Marvelous Moxie Lipsticks! Great post! <3 and hugs from across the ocean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, such a beautiful formula, will definitely look into getting more shades from this range.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...