Thursday, 7 November 2013

QVC'S Benefit Kit "Feelin' Dandy"

QVC'S Benefit Kit "Feelin' Dandy"

On Sunday 3rd November, I had been watching QVC and the Benefit show started. I was quite adament that I was not going to be buying anything as i had been having a bit too much retail therapy as of late, so just settled down with a nice cup of herbal tea and began to watch.

Unfortunately, as soon as the show got past the first five minutes I could feel my resolve just slip sliding away when I saw this little beauty appear on screen. That was it!! Down went the tea, out came the purse and the mobile and this beautiful set was on its way too me.

It arrived late this afternoon, and as soon as I opened it, I loved it. The packaging is totally gorgeous, all pink and gold and girlyfied. Then when I opened the lid, WOW!!

Wouldn't you agree its lovely.?!?


It contains a 4.0ml Posie Tint that you can dab onto the apples of your cheek, and then blend quickly for a pop of sheer colour that stays "just picked" pretty.Or you can dab it onto your bare lips and blend.

You get a dandelion shade blusher that is 3.0g, and a beautifully soft brush to apply it with.You just sweep the blush brightening face powder onto your cheeks ...or all over the face  to perk up your complexion.

Then you have the highlighter "high beam" 4.0 mls that you can apply onto your cheekbones and blend lightly with your fingertips to give a dewy, youthful look.

Finally, you get a 6.5ml Dandelion lip gloss that you can wear on its own or glide it over Posietint for a delicate wash of pink.

Also, you do get included a little booklet with pictures illustrating how and where to apply the products.

So, there you have it. I think this kit is lovely and you get a nice amount of product. Everything applies really easily and just glides onto the skin.

What do you think?  Let me know in the comments below.

Happy Shopping

Love and hugs

Zoe xxx

DISCLAIMER : All items in this blog post have been purchased by myself.

8 comments:

  1. This looks great.was it expensive?
    Tania x
    Make-up-maggie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was between £20 & £25. Great value I think

      Delete
  2. I've been seeing many post about gift sets. I'm loving it actually and I wish I can get myself some. Thanks for sharing this. This set is awesome.

    Xoxox
    Sincerely Renny

    www.sincerelyrenny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, it's beautiful. Definitely a key piece to my collection

      Delete
  3. Such an adorable little kit! I LOVE Benefit products, so of course I would love this! Enjoy playing with it!! After all, that's what makeup is all about, right? <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would love this. Gorgeous products in there and the Posie tint, well, it stained my hand from the swatch for 2 days,lol.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...