Tuesday, 12 November 2013

The Blogger 2014 challenge

THE BLOGGER'S 2014 CHALLENGE

If you are like me, every New Year I always try to set myself new goals, and try to push myself. I may not accomplish everything I set out to do, but I do try.

Well in 2014, there is a blogger's challenge set up by the lovely Gaby- anothergirlyblg.blogspot.co.uk.

The challenge is to write a blog post twice a month about different topics.The blogger challenge posts will be active during the first and third weeks of each month.

Everyone who signs up to the challenge will be sent an email with the post topics. The topic ideas are there to give you new ideas about your blog and encourage you to write posts about things that you normally wouldn't include on your blog.

Any blogger can get involved in the challenge, whatever your blog is mainly about. It doesn't matter whether you normally write about cooking, fitness, lifestyle or beauty.

If you do take part in the 2014 bloggers challenge, you will get more visitors to your blog, discover new blogs that you may not know about, and make new friends with bloggers you didnt already know.

All you need to do to get involved is :-

1) comment on anothergirlyblg.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/
2) then leave your blog URL, email address and name so Gaby can add you to the list of participants.


I think this is a brilliant idea and because Im a relative newbie to the world of blogging, I think it will help me develop as a blogger and I cant wait to make new friends. So, come on join us in this challenge, it will be fun.


Love and hugs

Zoe xxx


3 comments:

  1. Wow, I'd be so afraid to do this! There are certain things I can blog about, because I'm knowledgeable enough in that particular category, but if someone asked me to write a blog about, oh...wine tasting, for example, there's NO way I could write a good, quality blog post about that. Good luck my sweet friend, and I hope you gain LOTS of new friends and followers! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Teri. All I can do is have a go, and hopefully people will enjoy reading them. Congrats on your new blog :) Love and hugs xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...