Saturday, 23 November 2013

The Christmas Tag

The Christmas Tag
I saw this tag on Glamour,Glitter and Gloss's blog and she had said that she tagged everyone to do it. So, here we go.

1) Do you prefer a real/synthetic Christmas Tree
I prefer a synthetic xmas tree. The real trees die too quickly and the needles drop all over the floor (which annoys me so much lol) so its a synthetic all the time. I also think that it is more economical to have a synthetic tree.Also, once the tree is down if you have a real tree you have got to find a way of disposing of it. So it is far much easier to have a synthetic tree as it can just be put back in its box and put back up into the loft.

2) You're in a coffee shop, its December what do you pick ?
I would either go for a Mocha with extra chocolate sprinkles, a Pumpkin Spice latte or a simple hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows.

3) What's your favourite colour scheme to decorate the Christmas tree?
Before I had my son, I used to just decorate it all in gold, and then use multicolour chaser lights to add the colour. But now, every year my little boy chooses which colours he would like on the tree. Last year we had multicoloured decorations, every colour you can think of, and bright blue chaser lights. This year, he wants red, silver and blue decorations.

4) Do you prefer to give or recieve gifts?
I know this sounds so greedy, but I prefer to recieve gifts. I find it so very stressful choosing presents that everyone will like and all the financial stress that goes with giving gifts, just makes it a huge headache for me. I know others enjoy the whole hunting for the perfect present, but I just hate doing it.

5)Do you like mince pies?
I love them, they are delicious, hot or cold, on their own or with custard, it doesn't bother me. I would eat them all year long if I could. Once mince pies are on the supermarket shelves you know Santa is a'coming.

6) What's your favourite Christmas lunch?
We always have the same dinner every year, but that doesnt bother me because we never eat the meat at any other time other than Christmas Day. We have turkey, mashed potatoes, roast potatoes, stuffing, sausages wrapped in bacon, peas, carrots, gravy and cranberry sauce. The only thing I will NEVER eat is sprouts. Euurggh !! Makes me want to throw up just smelling them cooking, because the rest of my family love them.

7) What's your Christmas Day fashion?
To be honest, I really dont have a fashion. I just wear something that's comfortable and warm, so that when I have a full tummy of food the clothes aren't going to be too tight to lounge around in. I'm hoping to get some more Christmassy jumpers, and so this year I might be wearing one of those. I will try to post a picture on Instagram if I do.

8) What's your favourite Christmas Song?
It has to be "Step Into Christmas" by Elton John. Its brilliant and just makes you want to dance.

9)What's your favourite Christmas film?

I love Miracle on 34th Street. Its such a feel good film, and its also, because I have walked down 34th Street in New York, (which is my most favourite place in the world) and reminds me of my happy place.

10) Open presents before or after lunch?
Oh my goodness, before definitely. I dont think I could wait till after, the suspense would be killing me, and plus I dont think my little boy could hold out that long either.

Well, that was the Christmas Tag, I hope you enjoyed it and I tag all of you to do the post too.

Love and hugs

Zoe xxx




6 comments:

  1. I LOVED reading this! I have NO idea what a mince pie is though, lol. Hence the difference between the UK and US. Y'all have so many foods that sound wonderful, but no way I'll be able to taste any of them, unless I visit the UK one day, of course. ;) That would be fantastic! Great blog my sweet friend across the ocean! <3 u!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it, but unfortunately since posting this I have found out that I am now allergic to mince pies as it was what was making me sick the last couple of weeks lol. Oh well, and yes, you must come visit the UK. We would have such fun xx

      Delete
  2. What a fun tag. I love Christmas, it's a great time of year. Look at you grow! You're coming right along with your G+ followers! Keep on growing girl! Thanks for sharing (◕‿◕✿)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shalunya, you are an inspiration with all your great blogs. ((hugs))

      Delete
  3. i love christmas and i love doing tags so this is perfect haha:)

    make-up-your-mindx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucy, thank you for reading this. Just followed you blog on Bloglovin :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...