Sunday, 22 December 2013

A small Avon haul

A Small Avon Haul

I have bought Avon in the past, but not very much and that was way before I started getting serious about the whole Blogging thing. I had posted a couple of pictures on Instagram but that was about it. I don't know why but I'm really onto a major blush kick and have added lots to my collection over the past few weeks. So, I just had to try a blush from Avon, the one I chose was Soft Plum.

The blush comes with 6 grams pf product and a handy little brush, so that its ideal for travelling as it is all kept together in the one palette.The blush is not glittery at all although it does have a lovely sheen to it. I noticed when I tried to do the swatch that at first go there is hardly any payoff, but gradually you can build the colour up into a beautiful swatch. I think I prefer to build the colour up rather than having too much pigment first time and you end up looking like Bozo the clown, and trying to blend and add powder to lessen the colour.

Although it is most definitely a powder blush it is almost cream like in texture and buttery soft to apply although there is no fallout whatsoever. I know this blush will be a definite go to blush for me over the next few months.

Another product I bought from Avon was a hair oil, which my hairdresser had recommended me when I had gone to get my hair cut about three weeks ago. I had complained that I just couldn't seem to keep the ends of my hair feeling smooth and soft but looking sleek and neat too. I had been using the L'Oreal Extroadinary Oil for a while and although when I had first been using it I thought it was brilliant, over the last couple of weeks it had stopped being as effective and so was looking for a recommendation and she suggested the Avon one, and at £3.50 I was not going to knock that back.

I have yet to try it but once I have used it a few times and noted how effective it is, I will of course do an update on whether it is a hit or miss product.


Let me know in the comments if you purchase from Avon and what your favourites are.

Love and Hugs

Zoe xxx

1 comment:

  1. New follower from the 2014 blogger challenge. Can't wait to see what you have in store.
    Love Vicky
    http://aroundandaroundandupsidedown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...