Wednesday, 25 December 2013

Christmas Time Is Here Tag

Christmas Time Is Here Tag

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you have all had a wonderful day, making lots of memories, sharing gifts and eating way too much food. I have had a nice day and loved seeing my little boys face as he was opening up all his new toys.

I apologise for the lack of posts over the last few days but have been super busy trying to get ready for today and I promise to be more vigilant in keeping up with my blog in 2014.

Today I thought I would do a tag blog and I tag everyone who reads this to do this tag too.
1) What is your favourite thing about Xmas?
I would say that it is spoiling the people I love and buying them presents I know they have wanted and needed and have been unable to get them themselves. I love watching all the old Christmas Movies too, as it is a chance to just relax and unwind.

2) When you were a child, what did you leave for Father Christmas?
I think we left a glass of milk and two biscuits for Father Christmas, and then for the reindeers we left a carrot and a bowl of water.

3) Do you or your family have any Christmas Traditions?
No, not really. The only thing I do religiously at 3pm on Xmas Day is watch the Queen's speech. I do it every year. It doesnt matter what Im doing (even eating my Xmas dinner), I will stop, go and sit down and watch her. And I hate if anyone is talking whilst I am trying to watch it. Once it has finished I go back to what I was doing, but for those 10 minutes, I listen to the Queen.

4)When decorating do you go all out or just do a small amount of decorating.?
A few years ago, I used to love to decorate everywhere, every room had some sort of decorations in it, and even last year I had lights all up the stairs, but I have seriously cut back. This year, I only have my tree up and a few cards. I dont even have my Christmas Wreath on the door. I just have not got the energy anymore to be bothered with it. I love looking at all the beautiful houses with all the sparkling lights, but I couldnt be doing with all that, and think of the electricity bills too.

5)What is your favourite Xmas Dinner food?
I love my turkey. I never ever eat it at any other time of the year, but Turkey is the only meat I will have on Xmas Day. We have it for the main dinner and then use the leftovers for sandwiches and stuff for the next couple of days.

6) What is your favourite Xmas Movie?
Definitely Miracle on 34th Street. I love that film, its just so heartwarming and encourages you to believe that if you wish for something hard enough it will come true.

7)What is your favourite gift you have ever recieved?
I dont think I have a favourite. I love every gift I have recieved as I know thought and care has gone into each one.

8)What is your favourite Xmas memory?
Remembering Xmas's when my grandad was alive, as he was always so excited to see our presents and he used to make me laugh so much, and wanted to play our games with us.

9)Does it snow where you live?
Only very occasionally, and NEVER on Christmas Day.

10)Do you own a Christmas Jumper?
Yes I do, I own 3 of them now and I love them all. They are so festive and fun, and Im wearing one right now as I type this.

11)Hot chocolate or eggnog?
Well, I have never tried eggnog so I dont know what that tastes like, but it doesn't sound too nice so I think I will go for the safer option in hot chocolate. With lots of whipped cream and marshmallows, mmmm making me hungry now.

12)Have you ever been kissed under the miseltoe?
No, never unfortunately. Maybe in the future.

Well, that was the tag, I hope you enjoyed reading it, and I encourage you to do this as well.

Love and hugs

Zoe xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...