Sunday, 1 December 2013

Enummi Skincare Review

Enummi Skincare Review

A few weeks ago I was contacted by a lovely lady named Heather Findlay, and asked me would I like to try out a new skincare line, and if I did she would send me  some skincare samples. I replied that I would love to, as I like to try new things and see what different options for make up and skincare are available.

I asked if I had to review them, and she said that I didnt have to, all that she would like me to do is to try them, and see if I enjoyed using them.

Now let me assure you, I am NOT being paid or compensated in any way to do this review. I am doing it totally for free and they are totally my own opinions.

Enummi is a company set up in the United States and they are made from natural botanicals, that are sourced from the USA too. They send a lot of their profits to fund their philanthropic foundation - Foundation 4Life. They help to build and support orphanages for abandoned children suffering from AIDS.

Now onto the actual samples. Included in the pack were :-
- Gentle facial cleanser (2ml)
-Refreshing Toner (2ml)
-Life C Energizing Serum (1ml)
-Restoring Eye cream (5ml)
-Protective day moisturiser (2ml)
-Night recovery cream. (2 ml)

I will now list each item, and my opinion on that product.

GENTLE FACIAL CLEANSER
Enummi says "Gently washes away dirt, makeup and debris without stripping your skin of natural moisture"

I think this cleanser is very very good. It is a clear consistency and it spread beautifully over the face. With just a little massage I could see the makeup just lifting away from the skin, even the stubborn mascara, that I normally have problems with, the Enummi cleanser just cleaned my eyelashes, so they were soft and natural again. It didnt sting the delicate eye area at all, and so I would totally recommend this product for sensitive skins.

RATING 10/10

REFRESHING TONER
Enummi says "Nourishes your skin with vitamins, antioxidants, and vital moisture to bring your skin into balance and prepare it for nutrient rich treatments"

This toner was ok. Just a clear liquid that I applied onto the cotton pad and just swept it over my face and neck. I could definitely smell some plant/herb ingredients as I was using it, but the scent was just delicate and not overpowering at all, not like some other toners I have used in the past. My skin did feel cleansed and fresh feeling after use.

RATING 7/10

LIFE C ENERGISING SERUM
Enummi says "Combines Vitamin C and other botanicals to help energise sallow and tired looking skin, improve texture and luminosity, diminish the appearance of age spots and give the skin the protection it needs against the elements.

I totally LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. Oh my word, it is beautiful. It just glides onto the skin and left my skin feeling wonderful and smooth . I have tried many serums in my time, and been happy enough using them, but they never wowed me. I guess I just used them because you were always told they helped your makeup apply more evenly. But this serum totally blows the rest out of the water, they dont even really compare, and I was very sad when I had used my last sample of it.

RATING 10/10

PROTECTIVE DAY MOISTURISER
Enummi says " Moisturising helps provide soft supple skin, but most importantly it provides vital protection. The SPF15 in this product provides broad spectrum protection while leaving your skin hydrated and nourished."

I did enjoy this product. It was quite a delicate consistency and applied really easily into the skin. It also blended straight away as I hate moisturisers that just lie on the surface on the skin and you have to wait for it to disappear before you can carry on with your makeup routine. It did leave my skin moisturised and nourished and I liked the fact it had SPF in it too.

RATING 8/10

RESTORING EYE CREAM
Enummi says "Reduce the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles, while protecting the delicate under eye area for a brighter eye and smooth appearance."

Now, to be honest I dont think I would expect to see a dramatic difference in the eye area as I only had 3 samples and I feel that with me being more mature and having very bad under eye circles, then I wouldnt see a huge difference in the way my eyes looked. When using the eye cream I found that you only needed a very tiny amount to be applied as it blended very easily. Unfortunately though I found that it did sting my eyes and so I dont think the product suited my eyes. But, everyone is different and so what doesnt work for me might work beautifully for you.

RATING 5/10

NIGHT RECOVERY CREAM
Enummi says "Works to rejuvenate, retain moisture and reduce the signs of ageing"

I so wanted to like this product, as it was a nice rich formula, smelt fresh and felt nice to apply to the face and neck, but it was so heavy. I felt like my skin was suffocating and felt like I had a face mask on even though I had blended the cream into the skin. But again, this is just my personal opinion and you may feel differently.

RATING 5/10

I cant comment on prices as I have no information on how much the full size products would be.

Overall, I would definitely recommend Enummi as a good skincare range, and depending on the prices I would certainly consider buying the full size products of the Life C Energising Serum, the Gentle Facial Cleanser and the Protective Day moisturiser.

If you would like to know more about the brand please contact

http://heather.enummilife.com

As I stated above all opinions are my own and I am not being compensated in any way for doing this review.

I hope you enjoyed this review.

Love and Hugs

Zoe xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Zoe! Thanks for your wonderful review! :) If you're curious about prices, check of this link: http://8024050.4life.com/unitedkingdom/products/category.aspx?groupBy=line&ShoppingGroupId=452

    That link should take you to the U.K. page on my website and will have the prices in Pounds for you. Just as a reference, the 6 piece set is £116.95. But that will last you quite a while. I am still using 4 of the products from my set that I got at the end of August, and I only just ran out of the cleanser and serum last week. So it lasts! Thanks again! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review Zoe! I just love Heather. She is such a sweet lady. I'm so glad she gave you samples and that you chose to review them. I would LOVE to see her gain as many customers as possible. I also tried this. I had a 9-day supply, but I couldn't use it. I believe it was due to some meds I am on causing a reaction. I have to be SO careful about what I use now. :( I did find the products to be really lovely, but I also LOVE to have a nice thick cream for nighttime use. My Boscia isn't really that thick, but it does work wonders for me, and for some reason, I'm able to use that line without any negative effects. I think it's because it's mostly comprised of Japanese Sea Kelp and Chamelia. Anyway, awesome review! Lots of love and hugs from across the ocean! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found it when I was looking for a different sort of information but I am very interested in the article, It is nice to read such kind of good posts I like your work keep it up!new chapter vitamins

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...