Friday, 27 December 2013

Favorite shower/ cleansing products

Favorite shower/cleansing products
At the moment I have some products in my bathroom which I think are just the bees knees when it comes to getting the job done when its time to washing your face/hair body.

Most of the time I tend to take a shower early in the morning whilst my little boy is still asleep. But when I take the shower I  like to use products that are quick and simple to use but effective at the same time. The Herbal Essences shampoos and conditioners are exactly that. They come in a huge variety of different types, moisturising, volumising, softening, some designed to help minimise split ends. The one I am using is the Bee Strong range as advertised and promoted by Nicole Scherzinger. The shampoo lathers up really well, and you only need a tiny bit as it goes such a long way, and I have quite long hair. The conditioner is lovely too and leaves your hair feeling very soft, without weighing it down.
Now I totally adore this next product. I have repurchased this 5 or 6 times over and rave about it to anyone who will listen to me and its the Soap And Glory Clean On Me shower gel. It is a huge bottle (500mls) and lasts FOREVER. It can be used by the whole family and is even used by people who I know have very sensitive skins. It lathers up beautifully and the smell is so clean and refreshing that it makes the whole bathroom smell lovely.

I have begun to use a new facial cleanser, called Cetaphil We have only just started selling it at the store where I work, and so because it was a new product I really wanted to to try it out.
I sometimes use this in the shower of a morning, but I mainly use it of a nighttime to help me remove all my makeup and dirt after a hard day at work. It doesnt really have any kind of a smell, only a tiny hint of something soapy but nothing harsh at all. It is a very soft cleanser and removes the makeup well, although I do have to use a 2nd pump to remove all of my stubborn eye makeup.

To shave my legs I have begun to use the Wilkinson Sword Intuitions razor that was included in my December Glossybox. With this you dont need to use any sort of shaving gel or soap as the blades have an actual strip of moisturiser surrounding them to help soften the hairs as you are shaving. Its really good and comes with an a sucker attachment that you can use to put the razor on the actual shower wall, instead of cluttering up the sides of the bath. Well, unfortunately mine doesnt work as it just falls straight back off again, but the intention was good.
What do you use in your shower/bath at the moment? Let me know in the comments.

Hope you enjoyed this post.

Love and hugs

Zoe xxx

DISCLAIMER: ALL PRODUCTS MENTIONED IN THIS BLOG WERE ALL PURCHASED WITH MY OWN MONEY, AND ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN.

2 comments:

  1. I looooooove the Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner too, I use the Tousle Me Softly one and it leaves my hair so soft and curly :)

    Cathy x
    http://whiskshooksandbooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they just lovely. I totally recommend them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...