Friday, 13 December 2013

Soap And Glory Yule Monty Star Gift 2013

Soap And Glory Yule Monty Star Gift 2013
Well, it's that time of the year again. When everybody goes crazy for the annual Soap and Glory Star gift. The online sites crash, queues form at crazy times in the morning and people fight to the death to get their hands on the very last Star gift.

I am one of those that goes crazy for it, and every year it never lets me down. I have been buying them ever since they were first launched and I will continue to buy them as they are just such fantastic value, and Soap and Glory are amazing products that everyone needs to try at least one of the items from their extensive product range.

I have never heard anyone that doesn't like Soap and Glory. Their huge shower gels, which normally come in 500mls, last me forever and even my little boy likes using them in his little baths or showers. Even people that I know that have sensitive skins use the Soap And Glory because they are so very gentle on their skins but clean you really really well.

So, now onto the nitty gritty, the stuff you want to know. The gift comes with 9!!! Yes you read it correctly 9 full size items, for, now hold onto your seats, not £60 which was a bargain really but for.........£27.!!!!! And you even get 3 trial sizes of the face serum.

This year, the bag was a limited edition design, by Jonathon Saunders and is a really beautiful design. Is made with a beautiful satin finish to the material, instead of the very nice sturdy canvas bag that it normally comes with.

Included in the bag, you get :-

Hand Food Hand cream 125mls
Sugar Crush Body Wash 500mls
The Righteous Butter Body Butter 300mls
Peaches And Clean Deep Purifying Cleanser 200mls
Heel Genius Foot Cream 125mls
Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion 500mls
The Scrub Of Your Life Body Butter 200mls
Sexy Mother Pucker Lip XL Lip Plumping Gloss In Pink Out Loud 10mls
Thick And Fast Super Volume Mascara

As usual, this bag has really impressed me and all the products I will definitely be using.

Unfortunately at the time I am writing this, it had sold out online but the larger stores did still have some left, so if I have tempted you into buying one of these sought after products, I really hope you will be able to get your hands on one.

Let me know in the comments on whether you like Soap And Glory and which are your favourite products from the range.

Love and Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...