Sunday, 8 December 2013

Why do I wear makeup tag

Why Do I Wear Make-up Tag

I was tagged a little while ago by the lovely Tania at MakeUp Maggie to do this tag and I thought as I am running behind on my blogs that I would try to catch up and do this one first.

1) When did you begin to wear make-up?
To be fair I cant exactly remember the exact age  but I think I was about 14 or 15 because I remember standing in my local chemists and staring for ages at the Rimmel stand. I think I used to buy their lipsticks with my pocket money after I had saved for a while. I saw all the other girls in my class trying to impress the boys at school, applying all their makeup in the toilets and then going to the lessons all dolled up. But I was always miserable because I was never allowed to go to school with make up on.

2) How do you feel without make-up on?
Awful, I feel the same as if I was going outside without clothes on. I feel naked and bare. My skin is awful without some foundation on to cover my rosacea. I feel more myself once I have applied a full face of makeup. I know people will think I'm vain and insecure to feel that I cant go a day without makeup on, but that's how I feel, and I'm at my most happiest when I have my eye shadow on and a nice lipstick and my hair all done nicely.

3)What do you like about make-up?
I love make-up because it allows me to be myself, to enable me to look totally different every day. That it covers imperfections and leaves my face looking flawless. I like that you can adapt your look to your mood. I like that make-up makes me feel feminine and girly and it is a brilliant form of self expression. I like that it gives me confidence to go out and be around people and not worry that people think Im ugly, or got bad skin.

4) What are my three holy grail items?
Im not sure whether you have to be specific in each category but I would have to say foundation and that would be Estee Lauder Double Wear, Mascara would be Maybelline's The Rocket and nail polish would be Essie's Sole Mate.

I hope you enjoyed this tag and I tag everyone reading this to do this tag.

Love and hugs

Zoe xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...