Sunday, 26 January 2014

Lots of new things

Lots of New Things 
I know, I know I'm supposed to be on a minimum spend, but I just cant help myself. Its so hard because I work in the make up section of Boots, of course I get to see all the new releases from the brands we carry (thank goodness it is only a small store,lol)

4 mascaras were released from Max Factor, Maybelline, Rimmel, and 17.
This is Rimmel's latest offering from the Scandaleyes range. I have to say I love the jazzy packaging, just hope the mascara is good.
This is 17's new mascara, and when you buy this you get the liner to go with it and I LOVE the liner, really pigmented and I love the shape of the tip of the pen, very unique.
That is just one swipe with the liner. LOVE IT!!
This next one is Maybellines new mascara (dual ended), and they have launched a new eye palette in a variety of combination of shades. I chose the brown/nude one as I thought I would wear it the most. But there is a turquoise and pink one, a yellow, green and purple one, so if you like bright eye looks, these would be great for you.
The orange and the dark brown were very pigmented, the others not so much but they will be great for highlight/inner corner shades. Maybelline have also released a new foundation called better skin, and also a concealer to go with it.
I have not tried these out yet but I will do a review on them once I have.

Max Factor have also launched a new mascara, double ended like the Maybelline one, but at the same time they have launched new eye liners to go with them. The shades that I have seen, are silver, brown, charcoal and gold. I picked up the charcoal and brown as they are the most classic colours I would get the most wear out of. To be honest, I did swatches of the liner on my hand and they are not very pigmented. But I will give them a try and see how well they last on my eye looks.
I hope you enjoyed this post on all the latest offerings that I have found at the drugstore. Let me know in the comments if you have bought any of these, or if I have tempted you into buying one of them

Love and hugs

Zoe xxx

DISCLAIMER:EVERYTHING SHOWN WAS PURCHASED BY MYSELF, AND ALL PHOTOS BELONG TO ME.

4 comments:

  1. Did an accidental MUA shop on Saturday night when I was quite bored, and then again today I went in to Superdrug and got a load more items! Whats worse, I'm pretty certain I got some of the same things I got online!!!
    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no. Hopefully you might be able to return them, although in our store we do not take back make up under any circumstance whether opened or not. Fingers crossed you can get money back xx

      Delete
  2. You lucky girl, Boots is one of my favourite places in the world. It's been ages since I've been to one. They have to start opening some stores in Spain. I'm also waiting for them to ship to Europe, I'll just keep waiting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im lucky yes, but my bank account dreads it lol x hopefully Boots will ship to Spain one day. It must happen soon because they are a very big global company, so they must want some customers in Europe.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...