Thursday, 9 January 2014

My first Lush haul.

My First Lush Haul


Hi fellow bloggers. I have to apologise in advance for the lack of photos in this post as I am swapping laptops and phones and all kinds of crazy stuff that I need to get my head around, so I will try to make this blog as interesting as possible without the great pictures.

On Boxing Day last year, I went a little mad and decided to go into town and go Sales shopping I know, I must have been mad. I went to a few shops and one of the ones I really wanted to go to was Lush.I have often walked past, or just walked just inside, and a sales member has come straight up to me "can I help you?" "have you seen our special offers". This puts me straight off and I just hurriedly turn round and go back out the door. Why cant they just let you have a little look around first?, and then if they see you thinking about something then approach the customer.

But this time, I had got my heart set on going inside and actually purchasing something. So I walked across to the store, and that is where I stopped dead in my tracks. There was literally hundreds of people queuing just to get inside, no way!! I wasn't even going to attempt to try and go in. I was very disappointed but then when I got home, I went onto Twitter and one of my friends had posted about getting bargains on the Lush site, and it hit me! Why didn't I try and order on-line.

So, with my list in hand, I managed to get onto the Lush website and actually order my very first Lush purchases. The website was very easy to navigate and to pay, and it was all over within about 10 minutes which is a record for me, as Im not very tech minded and often get confused with how many I have got, and postage and shipping etc etc.

Because of how many people had been ordering over the Christmas and Sales period my delivery had been delayed, but there was no problem and eventually my haul arrived. I was so excited and was thrilled to open the box and straight away you could smell all the delicious aromas of the different bath bombs.

Here are the products I bought :-
This shower gel is beautiful, and smells just like roses and sweets mixed all together, a really girly and feminine scent. Not sickly at all, like some rose scents can be. And it lathers up just beautifully so you don't need to use too much at a time. I bought the small size as I just wanted to try it out, and it wouldn't be too much of a waste of money if I didn't like it.
Now this is such a cute product when you take off the lid, there are tiny red hearts lying at the top of it. I have used it twice, the first time I really liked it and it really made my lips feel soft and smooth. But the second time, I think I used too much as the little hearts were getting everywhere and Daniel (my little boy) said that I had a pinky/red stain around my mouth. I will keep using it to see if its a product that I like or not.
I do like this shower gel. I haven't used it as much of it as the Rose jam but it is a nice product and leaves you feeling clean and fresh.
This bombardino bath bomb, I let Daniel use in his bath tonight and he was so excited when the water turned all yellow. It lets off a beautiful citrussy smell and and the water felt very moisturising and silky to the touch. Will definitely be buying some more of these. Daniel even said he wants to get some with his pocket money!! 
I just had to buy this snowman bath bomb as he was just too cute. We haven't used him yet, but we will and Daniel has nicknamed him Frosty. This also smells very sweet and clean. 

Overall I am so very impressed with Lush, their website and their products. They have excellent customer service and would recommend people to shop their. Hopefully I will pluck up the courage to enter one of their actual stores very soon.

Let me know in the comments if you shop at Lush and if you have any recommendations to try.

Love and hugs

Zoe xxx

DISCLAIMER: ALL PRODUCTS IN THIS BLOG WERE PURCHASED BY MYSELF WITH MY OWN MONEY AND ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh you got some lovely bits in the sale. I really wish I had grabbed one of the Santa Lip Scrubs as they really sounded lovely xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice, I really recommend it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...