Sunday, 19 January 2014

My first Outfit Of The Day post

My first outfit of the day post
Hi readers! Now I was feeling brave today and decided to do an outfit of the day. I have always put off doing these type of posts as I felt I was no where near suitable to show my face or body. I totally wish I had the confidence of the other bloggers and could post pictures of my face up close to illustrate how make up looks on.

But lately, I thought maybe, just maybe I could give it a try and see if readers like this type of blog post, and if they do then I could do more. If the feedback is not so good, then I just have this one up and I know that it isnt the type of things that you want to see. 

Im a really casual sort of girl. I like my hoodies and sweats more than anything else, but just occasionally like today I will try to look a little more "together" and presentable. I live in trainers and flat shoes because due to my illnesses I am unable to wear heels (even though I love the look of them) as they make the legs look instantly thinner and make an outfit look totally more elegant.

I appreciate that I'm not the slimmest girl in the world, and I'm really trying to solve this problem. I guess Im just one of those girls that will never be a size 8/10, and need to "embrace my curves". But hopefully you wont hold this against me.


So, onto my outfit of the day. The whole outfit is from New Look, apart from the boots which I got from Shoe Zone, for the amazing price of £12.50. I like the sheer blouse because I think it gives it a more finished look. The jeggings are nice but I don't think I could wear them all the time. But the boots, well, they are amazing. They have fur all the way through them and so they keep my feet so snug and warm, so are perfect for this winter weather.
Well, that's it. I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know if you would like me to do more of these types of posts, or whether it would be better for me not to.

Love and hugs

Zoe xxx

6 comments:

  1. You always look beautiful to me in what ever you wear and very proud of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are beautiful. You just need to see that you are. And yes, embrace your curves, you look healthy and healthy + curvy is super sexy!

    Definitely do more of these posts and you should do a make up one too..you're a very pretty woman..show the world! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Sabrina. Doing this post has definitely helped my confidence, so thankyou for your continued support, it means a lot. xx

      Delete
  3. Love this post. You are beautiful and I love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou. Im glad people like this post. Will definitely do more in the future .

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...