Sunday, 19 January 2014

Product Review : Benefit's PosieTint

Product Review: Benefit's Posie Tint
Hello everybody. Today I thought I would do a review on a great little product that I discovered a couple of months back in a Benefit kit that I bought off QVC, namely Posie Tint.

I had never tried this before, although I had heard rave reviews about it, mainly being a multi use product. Which I love in a make up item, because its less products to keep and is great for quickness when getting ready in the morning and is perfect to take with you when travelling.

The bottle I have is a beautiful rose gold bottle with a gorgeous flower on.I Love anything girly and feminine, as it is such a decorative item when on top of your dressing table. It contains 4mls /0.13US fl.oz.

It is described as a poppy pink tinted lip and cheek stain. I would disagree with this being called poppy, because when I think of anything being called poppy, I think of a bright red colour. But to me it is a more corally peach colour.
It has a small brush but that is perfect for dotting the liquid onto your cheekbones.
The liquid is very thin in consistency and applies beautifully. When I use the product I just place 3 or 4 dots on my face and then blend with my fingers to get just a delicate flush. BUT, and its a big BUT you do have to move very quickly to blend this product because it is a stain, and so when you apply it, if you don't do it quickly enough the liquid will set where you have placed it and you wont be able to blend it to look like a delicate flush, and you may just end up looking a bit like Coco The Clown.

I have tried using a blush brush with it, but for me it just does not work and I get the nicest results just quickly blending with my fingers.

I also tried using the Posie tiny on my lips as a lip stain, but it just does not work for me. It didn't apply evenly, and I think my lips must be quite highly pigmented as it just didn't show up as the correct colour, and to be honest it looked awful, and so I had to wipe it very quickly off.

So, overall as a cheek stain, the Posie tint works beautifully as long as you work quickly, but for me it was a fail as the lip stain. I would recommend the product as it gives such a beautiful flush to the cheeks.

Hope you enjoyed this blog post and let me know in the comments if you have this product and what you think about it.

Love and Hugs 

Zoe xxx

DISCLAIMER:I BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT WITH MY OWN MONEY AND ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...