Sunday, 12 January 2014

Product Review : Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hairspray

Product Review: Bumble And Bumble Thickening Hairspray
I received the Bumble And Bumble Thickening Hairspray a few months ago in a Glossybox. I had never tried any of their products before and so I was excited to try it and see if it lived up to the hype, as it seemed as if it was a cult favorite between the YouTube community.

The bottle I received holds 50mls/2 Fl oz and at the time of writing this, it retails for £7.50. It has a pump dispenser and the hairspray is very runny, and not sticky at all. It does have a very strong smell, so if you don't like fragranced hairsprays this is definitely NOT a product for you. I dont mind my hairsprays being fragranced but even this is a little on the strong side for me.

I have been using it nearly every day for a good couple of months and it has really lasted well. When using it it does not leave your hair feeling sticky in any way and easily brushes out at the end of the day. Also, another important factor is that it does not leave any of those white bits in your hair that you can get with some of the cheaper hairsprays, which is important as you would not want to be walking around looking like you had got a really bad case of dandruff.

I have very fine hair which does have a tendency to look very flat, and this really helped my hair to have some good volume even after I have used my GHD's on it to straighten it. I have used it on my wet hair after I have got out of the shower and on dry hair to achieve a certain look. But they do say it is best to be used on wet hair and then to divide you hair into sections and to spray at the roots to achieve both volume and texture.

Once opened this product can be used for up to 2 years before they say to dispose of it, and the plastic bottle can be recycled and so this is great if you are trying to be more environmentally aware.

I really like this product and although it is more of a higher end purchase for a hairspray, I would still highly recommend you to try it out for yourselves.

Let me know in the comments if you have tried this product and what you think about it.

Love and Hugs

Zoe xxx

DISCLAIMER: I PURCHASED THIS PRODUCT THROUGH GLOSSYBOX AND ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review, you've made me want to purchase it. I also have very fine and sparse hair so it would be great to have something like this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...