Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Product Review : John Frieda Frizz Ease Straight Ahead Conditioner

John Frieda Frizz Ease Straight Ahead Conditioner
Hi fellow bloggers. This post is a review of the John Frieda Frizz Ease Straight Ahead Conditioner. I bought it in conjunction with the shampoo that went with it too, but used the shampoo up far quicker than the conditioner, as I only use a small amount just on the ends of my hair. Because if you put conditioner too near the roots of the hair it can cause the hair too look and feel greasy and weighed down with product.

The tube I bought contains 250mls of conditioner and at the time of writing this blog post costs £5.59 at Boots.

It was a very light conditioner and once it was applied to the ends of my hair I normally leave it on for about 5 minutes whilst I wash my body and clean my teeth and then rinse the conditioner out. It left my hair feeling very soft and the ends of the hair were not as knotty and tangled as it had been when using previous products.

When it came to combing my hair after towel drying, my tangle teezer brush just seemed to glide through the hair and didn't really catch in any parts,whereas before I had had to really go through my hair gently after using other conditioners as it was so knotty and tangled.

I did find that once my hair had been blow dryed then when it came to straightening my hair, it was silky smooth and the ends were neat and tidy, and there was no frizz any where. It really helped make my hair look a lot sleeker and was easier to manage and to control the style during my working day.

On the back of the tube it states that the conditioner smoothes, hydrates and aligns frizzy hair for instantly easier straight styling results that last for up to 24 hours. Myself, I am not quite so sure that it lasts the 24 hours, as normally when I wake up of a morning my hair looks like a birds nest anyway, but I definitely agree with all the other statements.

I would recommend this conditioner if you want to achieve straight sleek styles with your hair, and it lasts a good 4-6 weeks I found, using just a small amount each time.

I hope you enjoyed this review and let me know in the comments if you have tried this conditioner and what your thoughts are about it.

Love and hugs

Zoe xxx

DISCLAIMER: I BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT WITH MY OWN MONEY AND ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...