Monday, 6 January 2014

Product Review: Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins

Product Review:Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins
Hi fellow bloggers, this is a post about the Origins High Potency Night A Mins cream. Now I was never one really for night creams, I use them occasionally, but then put them in a drawer and forget about them.

But lately, I have really tried to make an effort in trying to look after my skin more. I'm not getting any younger and there are a few crows feet and laughter lines creeping in and so this has helped to push me into using night creams more. I had heard a lot of fellow beauty bloggers and YouTube Gurus talking about Origins and how they really rate their products, and so when I did my Boxing Day haul, I popped to the Origins counter, and saw a discounted pack of their best creams and the High Potency Night A Mins was included, and so I just had to have it.

It comes in a plastic jar, and once you remove the lid, it had a white plastic stopper in it to help keep the  white cream in place. The jar contains 50mls/1.7oz, which as I have found you only need the tiniest amount as it goes such a long way, I can see this jar lasting me ages.

I love,love,love this product. I have used it every night before bed, I apply it to my face and neck, and it is so thick and luxurious to use, you can really tell that it is a very high quality product. Another thing that I love is the smell, if you love the smell of oranges then you will love this cream., so citrussy and fresh, it really is a delicious smell.

The cream itself is enriched with lots of minerals to help smooth the skin and keep it looking soft and supple and try to reduce the appearance of your skin looking old and tired.

I bought this cream in a set with 2 other Origins products which cost me around £30-40 (if I remember rightly). Well I have just looked on the Origins website and this cream on its own retails for £34.00. And yes, I hear you gasp at the price BUT, this cream is worth that price as a tiny amount will last you ages, and on my experience of using this product for 11 days, I have noticed my skin looking brighter and feeling softer and smoother too.

I hope you found this review helpful. Let me know in the comments whether you have tried this product or whether I may have steered you to making a purchase of it.

Love and Hugs

Zoe xxx

DISCLAIMER:THIS PRODUCT WAS BOUGHT WITH MY OWN MONEY AND ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN.

2 comments:

  1. If it works well and smells great, then it sounds like an awesome product! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem. Let me know if you try it, and what you think x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...