Monday, 6 January 2014

Product Review : Soap And Glory Hand Food

Product Review: Soap And Glory Hand Food
Hi fellow bloggers. I know that most people have heard of the brand Soap And Glory, but today I though I would give a review on one of the lesser known products in their range.

I have used their shower gels and body lotions for many years and totally adore them, and so when I received this in the Soap And Glory Yule Monty Set at Christmas I realized that I hadn't really tried it and seen what it is like. Also, on clearing out my cupboards I found another Hand Food tube so I put my mind to it and every day whenever I felt my hands needed it, I slathered on the hand cream, as this really cold weather plays havoc on my normally okay skin.

The tube itself contains 125mls/4.2 US Fl.Oz and when bought separately from Boots it retails for £5.00. You can also buy the mini travel size version where you get 50mls of product for £2.50.So in all fairness it works out better financially to buy the bigger version and if you are going travelling you could just depot some in to a little travel sized container.

The ingredients used to make this hand cream were shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow. All ingredients that are really good for your skin.

The cream is white silky feeling lotion and is definitely not greasy. I hate that when you apply lotion to your hands and you cant do anything for 15-20 minutes because you are waiting for the hand cream to be absorbed by your skin. I applied the lotion to my hands and within a couple of minutes I was able to carry on with my daily/evening routine.

It has a beautiful sweet fresh fragrance not heavy or sickly in any way. Another way to make sure my hands were silky smooth was to when I was just about to go to sleep, I would cover my hands in quite a thick layer of the hand cream and then wear a pair of cotton gloves to bed, and then whilst I was sleeping the lotion was being absorbed and when I woke up my hands were silky smooth.

I would recommend this lotion but I will say that if you suffer from sensitive skin, or have any kind of skin irritation, I would be very careful when using it because of the fragrances used within it.

I hope you found this review helpful. Let me know in the comments below if you have tried this product and what your thoughts are on it.

Love and hugs

Zoe xxx

DISCLAIMER: I PURCHASED THIS ITEM WITH MY OWN MONEY AND ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN.

4 comments:

  1. I bought this a couple of years ago and I loved it! Might repurchase it when I'm back in London for holiday again :)

    X Rosanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely get it. Its great.

      Delete
  2. I just got it not too long ago. And I like it so far.

    Thanks for the review!

    http://innerworkingsofthefemalemind.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you are liking it. I love Soap And Glory products.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...