Thursday, 2 January 2014

The Lipstick Tag

The Lipstick Tag


Hi fellow bloggers, I thought I would do a tag post and I had seen this one floating about the blogosphere and it intrigued me to think "hmmm? I wonder how many lipsticks do I have in my collection?" and that then gave me the idea to have a proper look at my whole entire collection.

1) How many lipsticks do you own?
I hang my head in shame, as I own 88!! Why on earth do I need that amount but I guess that's the beauty addict in me.

2)What was your first ever lipstick?
Now, to be honest, I cant really remember exactly, I definitely think it was a Rimmel one and it was either Coffee Shimmer, Heather Shimmer or Black Cherries, which I remember wearing as I tried to be a bit of a goth (but failed miserably) when I was 14/15 years old.

3)What is your most worn lipstick?
That would definitely be a tie between Mac's Creme De Nude or Revlon's Honey Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain. Those two give me the perfect lipstick shade to wear on a work day if Im in a rush just to quickly put a little bit of lippie on and rush out the door.

4)What is your favorite brand of lipsticks?
Mac, definitely. I own 15 of them but I would love to own more of them, eventually I would like to own more Mac lipsticks than I do any other brand of lipstick.

The Mac lipsticks I have are :-
Snob
Saint Germain
Peach Blossom
Ruby Woo
Hue
Creme D'Nude
Pure Zen
Sheer Plum
Angel
Flamingo
Lavender Whip
Craving
Viva Glam Nicki
Morange
See Sheer

5) What is your favourite finish?
I think satin's or lustres. Something with a moisturising tinge to the lipstick. If I wear a matte lipstick, I find that I have to have a gloss over the top as I find the dryness to uncomfortable to not have any moisture to the lipstick.

6)What is the last lip product you bought?
That would be 1of the new Urban Decay Revolution range of lipsticks in the colour Manic.



7)How many lip products including balms and glosses do you currently have in your handbag?
I have 2, a no 7 lip pencil in nude and a Revlon Lip Butter in Sorbet.

8)What lip product do you use to rock a red lip?
I use Mac's Cherry lip liner, and either Mac's Ruby Woo or Rimmel's Kate Moss Lipstick in the colour 01.

9) How do you store your lipsticks?
At the moment I keep them in a pink basket inside my set of Alex drawers but I'm seriously considering buying some Muji drawers to display them in a more attractive way.

10) What lipsticks are you currently lusting after?
I would love Mac's Rebel and Peachstock and some of the Viva Glam lipsticks. Hopefully I can get my hands on them soon.

Well, I hope you enjoyed this post and I tag all of you reading this to do this on your blog.

Love and hugs

Zoe xxx

DISCLAIMER: ALL PRODUCTS MENTIONED WERE BOUGHT BY MYSELF AND ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN.

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I've just done the same tag. I have a MAC lipstick obsession. There is one I've wanted for a while called heroine, it was limited. But apparently they are bringing it back for good. Yey!
    Lipstickandlashesxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I will have to keep my eyes peeled for that one. Mac do some fantastic lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...