Wednesday, 29 January 2014

What Is My Face Worth??

What is my face worth??

Hi to all my lovely readers and followers. We all go shopping continuously for make up, sometimes we buy drugstore and sometimes we buy high end make up. The prices vary each time we go shopping and the more I have got into make up the more variety of different products that i apply to my face.

Well, that got me wondering what if we added up the sum total of ALL the different products used and the brushes that we use to apply them with. So that is what my blog post is going to be about today. Showing you pictures of every product that I have applied to my face today and then working out the cost of each individual product and then totalling it.

Now for me, I would say £40.00 would be an okay figure to have as the sum total, So lets get on and get pricing!!
First off, my primer which is Maybelline's Baby Skin Primer = £7.99
Then my foundation was Revlon's Colourstay = £12.49
Apologies for my dirty foundation brush (but at least you know I used it lol) it is the Sigma F80 = £12.68
My favourite concealer of the moment Maybelline's Fit Me = £5.99
My face powder Max factor's Creme Puff =£ 5.99

Now we move onto my eye make up
My eyelid primer from Elf = £0.60p !!! Bargain alert, and its brilliant!!

My eyeshadows were from the Naked 3 palette today =£31.40
My Real Techniques shading brush £7.99
My L'Oreal Miss manga mascara (which is another awesome product) =£8.99
And finally my lipstick which was Mac's Rebel = £15.00

Now then here comes the totally scary part, totalling all the figures up!!




Drum roll please............. and the total is........... £109.62!!!

Oh my goodness that is scary when you think that is only 10 things and I have hundreds upon hundreds of make up products to my collection. Wow!!

I now challenge you all my lovely readers to do this "what is your face worth " post and see what your total comes to.

I really enjoyed doing this blog post and I hope that you enjoyed reading it too.

Love and hugs

Zoe xxx

DISCLAIMER: ALL ITEMS IN THIS BLOG POST WERE BOUGHT BY MYSELF, AND ALL PHOTOS AND OPINIONS ARE ALL MY OWN. PRICES WERE CORRECT ON EACH BRANDS WEBSITE WHEN THIS BLOG POST WAS PRODUCED.

5 comments:

  1. I think I'm defo gonna do this post soon, think its so interesting to see how much it is!!
    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally do this, and let me know what your's comes too. xxx

      Delete
  2. I love the Maybelline concealer, def my favorite from the drugstore.
    I think I'm going to do this soon, but I'm kinda scared of how much I put on my face lol.


    xo Franchesca
    cityymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a brilliant concealer. You should really do this post, and dont forget to let me know how much your face is worth. xx

      Delete
  3. This is a great idea! I think I'll have to do this post too. I'm a little on the nervous side... I'm afraid I have an expensive face!

    msnerdybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...