Friday, 14 February 2014

10 Valentines Day Questions Tag

Happy Valentines Day to all my lovely readers and followers. Whether you are celebrating with someone or you are single, I hope you all have a lovely happy day.

Now onto the tag.

1- What is your favourite Valentines treat?
I would say either Gerbera Daisies as they are my favourite flower or Ferrero Rocher chocolates.

2-Sweethearts or chocolate covered strawberries?
I'm not sure what Sweethearts are but if they are a type of candy that have little messages on (they are called Love hearts in the UK) then I choose those. I'm not too keen on strawberries dipped in chocolate.

3-What is your favourite Valentines memory?
It would be being taken away to a little hotel in the countryside and we had a four course meal and I received a bouquet of Roses whilst at the table and drinking champagne. This was many years ago now.

4-What movie would you rather watch on Valentines Day, Pretty Woman or You've Got Mail?
Oooh this is a hard choice as I love both of those movies but I would have to choose You've Got Mail as I just love how they fall in love. I'm a soppy romantic at heart.

5-What celeb would you not mind having as your Valentine?
Now most of you probably wont know of this man as Im a die hard fan of the WWE Wrestling and my ultimate favourite of all time is The Undertaker also known as Mark Calloway. Yum, he can take me to dinner any time.

6-What would you do on your perfect Valentines Date?
We would have the house to ourselves, have a nice Chinese, watch some nice films and just enjoy being in each others company, oh and eat some chocolate too.

7-Red/Pink lips on Valentines Day?
Choices, choices I think I would have to go with red as that is the true colour of love, but make sure I have the lipstick in my handbag ready to reapply after eating all the food and chocolates.

8-What is your ideal Valentines Day date outfit?
Pj's!!! If I could wear them 24/7 I would.  No if we were going for a meal it would be my little black dress and some nice flat shoes.

9-Home made or store bought gifts?
Either, it doesn't matter it is the thought that counts not the cost.

10- Would you wear your hair up or down for date night?
Down, definitely down as I like to straighten it and make it look all smooth and shiny for when the candle light hits it.

Right, well that is the tag I tag YOU, yes YOU who are reading this to do this tag too and let me know your answers to the questions.

I hope you all have a wonderful day, no matter where you are or who you are with.

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...