Saturday, 22 February 2014

A Little Mac and Estee Lauder Haul.

Hi to all my lovely readers and followers. Now, I know I'm supposed to be being very careful in what I'm spending, but in my defence I'm a beauty blogger and when I see things that I haven't got and other people are reviewing them and loving them on their blog, then I feel that I need to get them and talk about them to all my readers.

I had wanted another Estee Lauder foundation for a while, I had used my last one up about 2 years ago and had never got around to repurchasing it. But I love the foundation and so whilst I was on the Debenhams website last week, I saw it and decided to grab it while I could.

I got it in the lightest colour I could as I hate to go too dark or orange and end up looking like I had jumped into a can of Tango. It is a fabulous foundation and really gives a full coverage, matte finish which I love.

As you all know I am a huge Mac cosmetics fan and I love nearly everything that they make so I knew that they had just launched the Viva Glam Rihanna lipstick, and so got onto the Mac website but unfortunately when I went to order it, it was out of stock. I was gutted as I really felt that it would be a great addition to my Mac lipstick collection. I already own the Viva Glam Nikki lipstick which I love. It is a beautiful barbie pink type of colour and The Viva Glam Rihanna lipstick is a beautiful deep red which I really love the look of.

It suddenly hit me to try the Debenhams website which I had just been on to order the Estee Lauder foundation, and so I quickly got back on and it was available. I couldn't believe it. I was so excited and just hoped that it would arrive quickly. It certainly did and i was not disappointed with the colour.

Isn't it gorgeous? And look at the packaging, I love the deep red it looks so classy and I can easily identify it in my lipstick rack that is on my make up table.

In a separate order I had ordered 2 other Mac lipsticks, Fabby which I had seen the lovely Christine from PinkSoFoxy on YouTube talking about and looked a gorgeous everyday my lips but better lipstick, and Candy Yum Yum, a bright pink. I had owned Candy Yum Yum before but somehow it has disappeared and I just couldn't find it anywhere and so I reordered it.

I was super impressed with both Mac and Debenhams speed of delivery, they both came within 2 days of actually ordering them and were really packaged securely and so there was no danger of the lipsticks coming damaged in any way.

This is Fabby

This is Candy Yum Yum


I love all of my purchases and I know that I will be using them all the time, as they are all such wearable colours.

Do you own any of these? Have you ordered from Mac lately? Would love to hear what your recommendations are, let me know in the comments below.

Love and hugs

6 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! All the rules are in my post:
    http://tutusandballetshoes.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-blog-award.html

    Beverley xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for nominating me, Im very honoured that you chose me. xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They do. They are all lovely products.

      Delete
  3. Hello Zoe, I've also nominated you for the Liebster Award, but I think I'm kind of late as I can see that you have over 200 followers now. If you want you can nominate a blogger yourself to fill in for your nomination or I can choose somebody else. Just let me know. My post with the rules: http://marshmellowbyeva.blogspot.com.es/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for nominating me, but yes I have hit the 200 mark, so it would be nice to give that little mention to someone who hasn't got that many followers. Thank you for thinking of me though. Really appreciate it xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...