Monday, 24 February 2014

Barry M Silk Nail Paints

Hi to all my lovely readers and followers. Hope you all had a lovely weekend. I spent it writing blogs and watching films and just relaxing before I went back to work today (Boo!! Hiss) Why is it that the working week's drag by so slowly, but the days you have as holiday just fly by and you feel like you have had no time off whatsoever.

Well, onto today's post, which is going to be all about Barry M's new range of their nail paints "The Silk Range". I love Barry M for quality and price point, you simply can't go wrong. They have all different colours, and textures and finishes so whatever it is that you are looking for in your nail polish I am sure that they will have something to suit. At £2.99 a bottle they are fabulous value, and at Boots at the time of writing this, they are 3 for the price of 2 so a definite bargain to be had.

Now onto the silk range. They are all beautiful pastel shades and just perfect for the spring and summer months. Where I have looked there have been 6 shades available, pink, cream, lilac, mint green, light blue and a caramel shade. I picked up four of the colours and will now show you each one in detail.


Isn't this green just so pretty?


Just beautiful. Perfect for a natural nail for work.


Gorgeous colour for a bride's nails.


Perfect for a summer pedicure.

Aren't they just so beautiful? They remind me of spring, and Easter and all the pastel colours you get in the Easter eggs.

I will say that they are very sheer, and so to get a full opaque look you are going to need to paint 2 layers at least, to ensure full colour opacity. They do have a sheen to them and so they will slightly shimmer in the light but you could paint a top coat over the top if you wanted extra shine to the look.

I really like these and I think the bottles are very pretty and girly with the gold bow on the white lid, making them stand out from the other Barry M polishes you may already have in your collection.

If you would like me to review the other 2 colours in the collection, please feel free to let me know in the comments below and I will certainly do that for you.

Love and Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh! I love that pink and I'm not even a pinky girl, it's so pretty! girlsgotaface.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful isn't it. You should definitely add it to your nail polish collection.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...