Friday, 28 February 2014

February 2014 Empties


Hi to all my lovely readers and followers. ITS FRIIIIIIDAAAAAAYYYY!! Woop Woop!! Can you tell I'm glad its the weekend. I've had a really good week though and I hope you all have too.

I've been on a "shopping my stash" kick over the last few weeks and so have been religiously really trying to use products up before they go off, therefore getting my money's worth out of my collection.

Let me tell you I have a lot of products that are empty and so I am really pleased with how I'm doing.

So without further ado, lets get on and let me show you how many things I have used up.
First up is my candle that I finished. My mom had bought me this for Mothers Day last year and so it has been in my collection for a while and so I'm glad I have finally used. I love Yankee Candles and so this was a pleasure to use. Smelt of beautiful roses and made my bedroom smell so lovely.



Wow!! Three whole body lotions used up. I love to use them after I've had my morning shower and make me feel fresh and clean. But don't worry I still have many more of them to use.I was sad though to use up my Alien body lotion up as it is my favourite fragrance ever.

Sure Fresh Crystal, I have discovered is my holy grail anti perspirant. It stops you from sweating and smells really clean. I have since been using a Dove deodorant since the Sure ran out and it is not half as good, and can't wait to use my next Sure Fresh Crystal.
I have finished up one of my favourite foundations, the Revlon ColourStay. It is a medium to full coverage, gives my face a matte finish and can be applied with fingertips, beauty blender, or make up brushes and it always applies beautifully.




Go me!! Go me!! 4, yes 4 shower gels used up. My favourite out of the 4 was the L'Occitane Almond oil, and once I finish all of my others in my collection, I will be repurchasing it as it really is good at making my skin feel silky smooth. Although WARNING!! It did make the bath feel very slippy and so you have to be very careful when moving about the bath so you don't slip over.
Two shampoos finished, I do love these and they really make your hair feel very clean and looks very shiny.
I finished up a Sally Hansen nail polish remover, I do get through nail polish removers quickly because I change my nail polish every other day.
I received this Bumble and Bumble thickening hairspray in a Glossy box (my monthly subscription box) a while ago, and it was a nice product. I didn't notice that it thickened my hair any, but it did hold my hairstyle nicely.
Two tubes of toothpaste this month, my teeth must have been very dirty lol.




5 MASCARAS!!! granted 2 of them are mini's but it is still an achievement in my eyes. The No7 Extreme Length was my favourite, although I'm not sure they still make it any more.

Well, that's it for this month. How have you done with using products up this month?. Let me know in the comments below.

Love and hugs

1 comment:

  1. The Alien perfume is one of my most loved perfumes! I got it as a gift, and was given the refillable bottle (thank goodness).

    Bek xx
    confessionsofamake-upaddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...