Friday, 7 February 2014

Keep Your Eyes Peeled

Keep Your Eyes Peeled

Hi to all my lovely readers and followers. Aren't you glad it's Friday? I know I am. This has seemed like a very long week, and so now I am looking forward to a full weekend of blogging, tweeting and just general relaxation

This is just going to be a little post just about some information I received today. 

I don't know about you, but I love QVC . I love watching the beauty shows and seeing new products being launched. Well, today I received an email stating that on Sunday 9th February they will be having a Todays Special Value (TSV) featuring the one and only Laura Geller!!If you dont know what a Todays Special Value is, I will explain now. It is where 1 special item for only 24 hours will be a very low price and so because it is such a low price they do sell out very quickly so if you seriously want that item, you have to be straight on the email or phone as quickly as possible to ensure you get it.

I love Laura Geller and her make up is just lovely. I especially love the balance and brighten range. Now in this TSV , the information I recieved is that there will be 

1)- Spackle primer in Ethereal (an under make up primer).
2)- Balance and Brighten Foundation
3)-Apple Custard cheek colour
4)-Plum Torte Baked Eye Stripes
5)-Cherry Almond Luscious Lips Lipstick
6)-Large retractable Kabuki brush and mini double ended shadow and liner brush.

I will definitely be getting this and so I just wanted to let other readers know what will be on offer on QVC this coming Sunday. This is only on QVC UK, as far as I am aware.

Let me know in the comments whether you enjoyed reading this type of post and whether me doing updates on QVC and their special offers is of interest to you all.

Love and Hugs

Zoe xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...