Monday, 17 February 2014

Outfit Of The Day #3 16/2/14

Hi to all my lovely readers and followers, hope you all had a lovely weekend. I'm in a really good mood as I have this week off with my little boy, so its going to be a great week of resting and having fun times with him.As everyone knows I'm really not confident at having my photograph taken and it takes all my courage to do these outfit posts, but the T-Shirt I bought from Next just had to be featured in an outfit of the day post.

I originally heard about this top on Twitter, because I follow Next and they had mentioned that Miss Budget Beauty on You Tube had liked this top and so because I totally love that lady and everything she talks about, I just knew I had to have it in my collection.

It cost me £16.99 which I think is a bargain for this type of top, and the colour options to choose from were White or Navy. I particularly love darker colours on me so I chose the Navy. The quote on the front says "I'm Kind Of A Big Deal On My Blog". I totally love this and hopefully one day I will be the big deal on my blog that it talks about. I bought it in a size 12, but it is really roomy so I could have even gone down a size to a size 10. The material is very soft and light, with the silver writing I may have to make sure that I was the top inside out as I dont want the writing to lift off which I'm a little concerned that it may do. (I will keep you updated on this.)

I teamed the top with my Indigo Blue Jeans that I bought from Sainsbury's about 2 years ago, and they are the most comfortable jeans I have ever worn. The denim is so soft and  aren't tight at all, which I hate in jeans. This is my casual style look that I tend to go for on a Sunday just to be able to relax and not have to worry about going anywhere.

My make up that I'm wearing in this look, is mainly all Avon products. Their flawless foundation, Mocha Latte eye shadow quad, and the lipstick which is in Nude, which barely shows up on my pigmented lips, so may have to not keep it as it just doesn't show up. The nail polish is Barry M's Berry Cosmo which I love.

I know that this is only a very short post but I really want to keep doing these outfit of the day posts. I hope you enjoyed reading it, and let me know if you manage to get the same T-shirt from Next.

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...