Sunday, 2 February 2014

Outfit Of the Day feat. New Look, Converse and Smashbox (2/2/14)

Outfit Of The Day feat. New Look, Converse &Smashbox (2/2/14)
Hello to all my lovely readers and followers, I hope you are all having a lovely weekend. I have heard that the colours of the season are pale colours, for instance pale pink, peach and light mint green are the colours that I have seen in all the shops that I visited yesterday. There are some beautiful clothes around at the moment, and I was really torn about what to buy.

But I went into New Look and saw this light peach top with the hearts all over (perfect for Valentines Day coming up) and I knew I just had to add it to my basket.It is only a thin top but it will be a great piece to transition from winter through into spring and summer. And if the weather gets really cold I can just layer a nice cardigan over the top.



The jeggings (from New Look too) were another must have as I only have my deep blue denim ones and so wanted another colour of them and black goes with everything, so they will be very versatile for my whole wardrobe.They are really comfortable with an elasticated waist, and so I will be able to wear them if I put on a little weight,(I hope not).

Need I say anything about my Converse!! I had wanted a pair for ages, but it was always one of those things that I picked them up every time I went into the sports shop, but then I talked myself out of them. But yesterday I was determined to get them. They were £45 which I felt wasn't too bad as I think they will last me for a very long time.
The make up I am wearing is No 7's Beautifully Matte foundation, Smash box mascara and lip gloss which are lovely and on my eyes I am wearing a beautiful eye shadow quad from Avon, called Mocha Latte.

I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know what clothing items you have bought lately.

Love and hugs

Zoe xxx

DISCLAIMER: I BOUGHT ALL ITEMS WITH MY OWN MONEY AND ALL PHOTOS AND OPINIONS ARE MY OWN.

4 comments:

  1. your outfit is so cute it's such a chilled look, you look really nice! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou. Im not into skirts or dresses, so all my outfits will be joggers, jeans or jeggings/leggings and flats. I dress to be comfy lol xx thankyou for taking the time to read my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove that sweater!! I like how chill you look. It's the kind of look I go for too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is really pretty isnt it? I cant stand to be in clothes that feel uncomfortable. Thankyou for reading my post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...