Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Product Rave Review: Tangle Teezer

Hi to all my lovely readers and followers. Hope you have had a great day. I have spent most of the day sat on my sofa drinking hot coffee and eating cake, whilst wrapped in a blanket watching the Winter Olympics.

The weather just has yet again been awful, rain and really high winds and so I have been snuggled in the warm.

Onto today's topic The Tangle Teezer. These have been on the market for a good few years and I have had mine for just over 2 and I LOVE IT. Firstly, I will explain what a Tangle Teezer is. It is basically a small brush made of plastic, with flexible bristles that is supposed to glide through your hair, after you have washed it without snagging on any knots or getting caught.

Now I have always had problems with my hair when I have washed it because of the length and because of the texture. Every time the right hand side of my hair tends to just get caught up into a rats nest and so every time I tried to comb or brush it through, it absolutely killed me and inevitably with all the pulling a lot of hair was getting caught in the comb and it ended ripping out of my head. So when I saw this in the shop I thought it was too good to be true.

At the time when I purchased the Tangle Teezer, it cost me £12.99 which yes, sounds like a fortune when you consider it is just a brush. But it has been some of the best money spent in a while. I could not be without this brush ever. It is just brilliant, every time the Teezer just glides through the hair, even the rats nest part and doesn't pull out any strands of hair and it doesn't cause me pain (which is an even bigger bonus for me.)

There are many different styles of them on the market now, and you can get them in a couple of different sizes too, so would be great for when you are travelling. If you have children I would invest in these brushes because every one knows how painful children find having their wet hair combed/brushed through and so with this, I believe this would help the children not to get upset. They also come in different colours too, even glittery ones, so boys/men don't have to fret about having a girly pink brush for their hair.

Well, I hope you enjoyed this post, and let me know in the comments section below if you have tried this brush and what you think of it.

Love and hugs

4 comments:

  1. I've also had mine for two years now and I'm loving it, had to get used to it not having a handle, I kept dropping it at the beginning. I'm mentioning it in a blog post that will go up tomorrow as part of the Best of Beauty Challenge. The topic for tomorrow is Hair Heroes and this is definitely one of mine. Great post Zoe, see u around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike, in mentioning the same product on nearly the same day :) xx look forward to reading your post xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love my tangle teezer, is def worth the investment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally. Everyone should own one. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...