Sunday, 16 February 2014

Product Review: Anatomicals:Puffy The Eye Bag Slayer Wake-Up Under Eye Patches

Hello to all of my lovely readers and followers. Hope you are all having a lovely weekend so far.I'm having a great weekend, lots of rest and relaxation. Weather wise, and I'm going to type very quietly this part, in case Mother Nature hears me, but its actually sunny today. WooHoo!! It has been so grey and rainy for the last 3 weeks that it begins to get you down, so its lovely to see the sun and the blue skies for a change.

Now, onto this post. These eye patches I recieved in a Glossybox a couple of months back and really wanted to use them and see if they were any good. I should have posted this a while ago, but you know how things get. I do suffer with terrible dark circles and puffy eyes due to my ill health and my medication I'm on and so really struggle to get anything that will efficiently deal with them.

Here is how my eyes looked before I applied the patches (be prepared for a close up)

The claims on the back of the packaging say that the eye patches:
- reduces dark circles
-eliminates puffiness
-enriched with moisturising agents
-helps prevents the signs of under eye ageing

Upon opening the package a lot of liquid came out, which I was surprised at but I suppose that how the patches stay moist in the packaging.
The white gel like feeling patches came in this plastic packaging, although when I got it out one of the white patches had slipped out and was all folded up at the bottom, so upon removing it I had to straighten it all out before I could apply them.

Before applying the patches, I cleansed and moisturised my face making sure all traces of that days make up had been removed. Then I tried to apply the patches. They were very wet and slippery and did take a couple of tries to get them in place and to stay there, but they were quite simple and straightforward to apply.
I look like something out of a horror movie lol. I did have to keep pressing them a few times to make sure they didn't slip off. But they were SO cooling and refreshing.Oh my goodness, they really felt nice when they were applied. Once applied I had to wear them for 30 minutes and I thought I would have to sit very still whilst wearing them. But no, I managed to still cook the tea and put the food shopping away, and they didnt fall off at all. My son didn't like me wearing them though. I think they frightened him a little bit.

Once the patches had been on for 30 minutes, I just lifted them away and threw them in the rubbish bin. Once you have used them, you CANNOT reuse , I suppose its because of all the moisture has been applied and they just wont work a second time.

Here is a photo of me after wearing the patches
I do feel that my eye bags had got smaller and my eyes felt so refreshed after wearing them, but my eyes seemed a little red. But I don't know whether that was just from wearing the patches as I have never tried any products like theses before.

I really loved this product and I would recommend them to everyone. These would be great to use on a pampering evening and really help you to relax.I would definitely use this product again, and will be on the lookout to see where I can buy them from on the High Street.

I hoped you enjoyed this product review and let me know if you have used this product and what you think of them.

Love and hugs

2 comments:

  1. Great in-depth review. The writing covers every detail properly. However are there any side effects of these? As a doctor, I must say these products can be highly dangerous. Have you considered the use of SwellNoMore for curing puffy eyes? I personally find the product to be highly effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can read up more on it at http://blog.swellnomore.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...