Monday, 3 February 2014

The Versatile Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger Award

Hi to all my lovely readers and subscribers.

Last week I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Sian at thelifeofsianm.blogspot.co.uk. She is a fantastic blogger and tell her I sent you over.

So this award involves connecting with other blogs and gaining more views.It is a great idea and I feel really honoured to be nominated. Thankyou Sian, it means a lot to me.

So lets get on with the award.

Rules
1- Thank the person who awarded you and include a link to their blog
2- Nominate 15 bloggers who you think deserve the award, who you've recently discovered or read their blogs regularly and include a link to their site
3- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself in your blog post.

Bloggers I Nominate :-

1- Pinkcupcake7.blogspot.com
2-WhatMollyLoves.blogspot.com
3-thepowderednose.blogspot.com
4-TouchofBelle.blogspot.com
5-Absolutelylucy.wordpress.com
6-aaamylouxo.blogspot.com
7- www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com
8- www.katiesbeautyblog.com
9- www.lippylikes.com
10-ourmummyloves.blogspot.co.uk
11- rosiealexandraa.blogspot.co.uk
12- catsandvodka.blogspot.co.uk
13- anoushkaloves.com
14- themakeupsquid.blogspot.com
15- tattooedtealady.blogspot.com

7 Things about Me

1- Hate vegetables that look like trees i.e cauliflower and broccoli
2- Allergic to codiene and most pain medicine
3- Would live in pyjamas if I could
4- Would love to live in a bungalow someday
5- Love the comedian Rhod Gilbert
6- Love drinking coffee
7- Favourite actress is Julia Roberts


Hope everyone enjoyed this post. Thankyou everyone for reading my blog and please follow me on Twitter, Instagram and pinterest.

Thanks again to Sian for nominating me.

Love and hugs

Zoe xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...