Monday, 3 March 2014

A Tiny Little Mac Haul

Hi to all my lovely followers and readers. Eurrgh, it's Monday again, but just focus on the fact that it's Tuesday tomorrow and everything will feel okay I'm sure. Today has been just a normal day for me, nothing grand or exciting, just work and looking after my boy who means the world to me and more.

Today I wanted to share with you 2 things that I recently purchased from Mac online. I bought the most coveted after MSF "Stereo Rose" and a blush from the Fantasy Of Flowers collection "Azalea in the afternoon".

Stereo Rose is the most beautiful colour, it is a peachy coral but with hints of deep pink and threads of terracotta running through it. I have lusted after this for 3 years and every time I went to purchase it, it was out of stock. It is so frustrating when you want to buy things from the Mac collections, but because they have so many collections running all the time, they only have low stocks of each item and so it is just sheer luck if you manage to get what you want. When I got the email from Mac saying it was now available, I didn't even check my bank balance I just knew I had to get it that day if I was to have any chance at all of getting my hands on Stereo Rose.



I love this product because it is such a multi use product, you could use it as an eye shadow, a blush, a highlight, a bronzer, just so useful in so many ways, and that is why I love the Mineralise Skin Finishes (MSF's) so much.


Isn't this the most beautiful pink colour ? and I just know that this blush will get a lot of use in the upcoming spring and summer months.

Another thing with both products is that they are so smooth and buttery to apply to the skin. They blend out just beautifully, and so you can sheer them out or build them up as you wish.

The way I apply these is with a Real Techniques Stippling brush and this seems to apply the products really beautifully.

I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know in the comments below if you have any of these products and what you think of them, or if you have some other Mac products that you have and love, let me know those too.

Love and Hugs


2 comments:

  1. I keep seeing everyone talk about 'Azalea in the Afternoon' and I want to try it so much! Gonna have to get my hands on it soon.

    Phoebe-Cate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a really pretty blush x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...