Monday, 17 March 2014

Avon's Mocha Latte Eyeshadow Quad

Avon, how I love thee!! lol, as you know my love affair with Avon started a while back, and since I first dabbled in buying a lipstick, the catalogue has been my oyster and I have been buying lots of varied products to try and most of them I have totally adored, apart from the Mega Effects mascara, but we wont go into all that now.

The products I want to talk about today are Avon's eye shadow quads. They are totally beautiful, the shadows are perfectly all matched so that they will all co ordinate on the eye lid and just give you that beautiful blended look, where it seems as if you have spent hours on your eye look but in fact you have only spent five or ten minutes. The shadows are buttery soft, not in a powdery sense just that when you go to apply them they just go on really smoothly, and they never ever crease especially when used with an eyelid primer underneath.

The quad I love the most, which is pictured above is Mocha Latte. I love this because it just gives you a neutral eye, but you can deepen it if you want a more smoky intense look.

I love that there is a mix of shimmers and a matte shade included, so that you can use this in your crease to blend the shades. You could also use the deep brown shade as a liner and use this below your bottom lash line, to keep the colour co ordinated, and a true natural look.

I normally use my Real Techniques brushes to apply my eye shadows but I have found the sponge applicators that come included in the quad, really useful and really help to achieve a really defined outer V with the darker shades.

Overall, I totally love the eye shadow quads, because there is no thinking involved, just follow the numbered system 1: all over eye shadow colour, or just used as a highlight or inner corner brightener, 2: crease shade/transition shade, 3: lid shade up to the crease, 4 : outer V or use as an eye liner. It really could not be simpler, so if you are relatively new to the world of make up it will help to teach you where to put each shade.

I love Avon, and totally recommend their products, I will definitely be buying more of these to add to my collection.

Do you own any Avon eye shadow quads? What colours do you recommend? Let me know in the comments down below.

Love and hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...