Friday, 21 March 2014

Barry M's NEW Aquarium nail paints.

Hi everyone. Yay, its Friday peeps.Woop Woop, time to chill and get some blogs written and read. Now, I know I'm supposed to be cutting down on spending on make up but I really think that Barry M has really upped their game. The products that they have been producing have been outstanding. I just had to buy this new collection and I bought every single shade. It comes with 4 nail paints that have duochrome shades and some have shimmers in them. Then there are the 2 glitters that come in the range, and they totally compliment the other shades in the set.

To be honest, the glitters I don't think would work on their own, but would work perfectly as used on 1 fingernail an accent nail or over the top as a top coat.

I love the packaging as the lids are gold patterned (like fish scales) and so are instantly recognisable in a nail polish collection, as the normal lids on the bottles are just the black matte colour.

Now onto the colours, and swatches.


This is a truly beautiful shade and the swatch does not do it justice. it is a pink/gold duochrome and it shimmers and gleams in the light. I love this shade and it is amazing. This would look gorgeous in the summer, when your skin is tanned.


Caspian is a pretty shade, it is a gold/green with a duochrome of pastel pink shimmers. This instantly looks pretty and your nails look very elegant and chic.


Pacific is as the name suggests, a beautiful blue/teal green reminiscent of the colours found in the ocean,with a delicate shimmer running through it. I love it and really is perfect for summer.


This is the only shade that was a bit mediocre for me, but it is still pretty in its own right, although a little sheer in consistency. It is a pale green with a delicate green shimmer to it.

Now onto the glitters


This is a beautiful glitter with small and big bits of different shaped blue and green glitters. It is a very patchy glitter and so have to paint a few layers on to the nail to get a full coat of glitter.


I love this glitter and and it will make every polish look glamorous and sophisticated instantly. It has big and small pieces of pink and gold glitter within it.

I really love this new nail collection from Barry M and at £3.99 a bottle they are a very reasonable price point, and so I definitely recommend everyone to get at least 1 bottle of polish from this range, the hard thing will be for you is deciding which shade or glitter is your favourite!!

I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know in the comments which polish you like the most, and are more likely to purchase.

Love and Hugs

4 comments:

  1. I like the Pacific colour, really cool. Stephen :o)

    www.beautykinguk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its gorgeous isn't it ?

      Thankyou for reading and commenting xx

      Delete
  2. I really love the look of these! They'll be perfect for summer, especially for people with gorgeous tans. :D

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely, you should really get some. I love them

    Thankyou for reading and commenting xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...