Saturday, 29 March 2014

Barry M's New Gelly Shine Lip Crayons

Now, you all know I love Barry M for their fantastic nail paints, but now they have launched a new product called their Gelly shine lip crayons, and I just knew I had to try them out and see whether they were any good. Every brand seems to be coming out with these lip crayons, Rimmel, Bourjois, Revlon, just to name a few. Barry M had had some lip crayons from a few years before, but these are the Gelly Shine and they really do live up to their name.

They are quite sheer to what I was expecting, but the really do glide over the lips, so there is no tugging or dragging, which is important. They are very moisturising and give your lips a really good shine and look glossy.

Unfortunately, there are no nude or peach shades from I what I have seen and the four I purchased were all bright pinks, a red shade and a burgundy colour, so if you are a peach/coral/nude lover, you won't like these. But hopefully Barry M will launch more colours later on.






 The second colour and the fourth are my favourites out of the four that I bought. I love the vampy,dark shade of the last colour, will be perfect for when wearing a smoky eye look. The only thing about Barry M's lip range is that they never put shade names. I don't know why but shade names are so important for me, 1, 2, 3, 4 just does not do the products justice I don't think. They do it for the nail polishes so why not for the lipsticks and eye shadow products.

They last for about 3-4 hours I have found before you need to touch them up, but that is fine for me as my shift at work is only 4 hours long and so this is perfect.

At the moment you can purchase these for the really low cost of £4.99, and they are a fantastic product for moisturising and giving you a glossy finish to your lip colour.

I highly recommend them for travel as they are very lightweight and so are very easy to just throw in your handbag and off you go.

I hope you have enjoyed this post and let me know if you have any of these and what colours you have bought or wanting to get for your collection.

Love and Hugs

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for these! I really want to try these out some point!

    Beverley xx
    tutusandballetshoes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely lippies, you should definitely try them xx

    Thanks for reading and commenting xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't expecting these to be somewhat disappointing but they look and sound lovely. :)

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are lovely products, you should definitely at least try one.

    Thank you for reading and commenting xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...