Monday, 24 March 2014

Bobbi Brown Haul

Sometimes in life there are times when only splurging on high end make up items and beauty stuff will do. I know I normally try to keep to drug store make up and venture into the Mac and Urban Decay occasionally but I really wanted to purchase some Bobbi Brown items.

I do own 2 eye shadows from her range that I bought a couple of years ago, in the shades Bone and Taupe and I love them but I really wanted to try some other products that I had had heard people rave about. So last Wednesday, off I trotted into Selfridges in the Bull Ring and chose 3 items that I thought would most likely become staple items in my make up collection.

The first thing I chose was the Bobbi Brown shimmer brick in the colour Beige


I chose this particular shade, because I felt it would be a great multiuse product. I could use it as a mini eyeshadow palette, or as a bronzer or even as a highlight. I love products that you can use for lots of different things as they are so practical if you have to take them travelling with you, as it is so compact and therefore wont take up much room in your make up bag. This was £32.00 but I just know it will last me a very long time.

Next, I chose the gel eye liner as I have heard so many people saying how brilliant it is and gives a deep opaque line along either the lash line or on the waterline. I really want to see how the gel liner holds up on my waterline as I struggle to find a liner that will still be as opaque when I finish my shift at work as when I applied it in the morning. The gel eye liner was £17.50, which was a little high but I will see how well I like the liner as to whether I purchase any more in different colours.

Then, lastly I really had to look around as they had some really beautiful products and I could not choose so I just went for the Smoky Lash Mascara, as this is supposed to be one of the top selling products of Bobbi Brown. I have to say I love the sleek and classy packaging, and look forward to trying this out. Immediately, I love the style of the wand and hopefully my lashes will look volumised and lengthened with this mascara. I feel that the £22.00 that this cost me was quite good compared to some mascaras on the market at the moment.


I hope you have enjoyed this post. Let me know in the comments if you own any Bobbi Brown products that you think I will like.

Love and Hugs

3 comments:

  1. I love the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Bricks! They are pretty natural for a highlighter as they don't contain so much shimmer! xx Alessia
    lashesandblushes

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful product. I love ti and will definitely be purchasing more from her range.

    Thanks for reading xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with the eye liner! Thanks for the review I'm definitely going to check out their other products. I feel like Bobbi Brown has such a great natural selection.

    http://growingpaeonia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...