Wednesday, 12 March 2014

L'Oreal's New Colour Riche Lip Products

Happy Wednesday to you all. I can't believe how fast this week is flying by. I hope you are all well, and been enjoying the tiny little bit of sunshine Mother Nature has decided to grant us with lately.

Today I wanted to talk to you a little bit about L'Oreals new Colour Riche Lip Products. I think you have to agree that the gold metallic finish to the packaging makes them look a more expensive product than they actually are.  On the side of the tube there is a little space which shows the actual colour of the lipstick inside.There are many colours in the range, going from the palest nudes and neutrals to the fiery reds and bright fuschias. I just purchased the 6 different colours that my store stocked, and I have to say that I love them, already in just less than a day, just by swatching them, they are beautiful products.

The lip colour is applied with a doe foot applicator, as shown below.
The colour goes on extremely opaque and you only need one sweep across the lips and you have the perfect look. They do not feel sticky or tacky on the mouth, and they apply really smoothly, just like a normal gloss but once on the lips, and settled for a couple of seconds they feel like a normal lipstick. I was totally gobsmacked by the sheer intensity of the colour, in each of the different colours, even the nude shades. Fantastic pigmentation!!!

Right, I will now show you pictures of the shades that I was able to pick up.

#500 Molto Mauve


#201 Rose Symphony


#601 Nude Ballet


#304 Ruby Opera


#401 Fuschia Drama


#101 Rose Melody


And last but not least, #600 Nude Vibrato


They are all really creamy smooth in formula, and the colours are fantastic. I have to say the Fuschia and the Ruby one are my favourites out of the 7.

I hope you enjoyed this post, and let me know in the comments below if you have purchased and of these all ready, or if not which colour would you go for if you were going to buy one.

Love and hugs

5 comments:

  1. I love these and picked up Ruby Opera. :D

    I hoped there would be a dark raspberry shade like MAC Rebel, but alas there isn't. :(

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruby Opera is a stunning colour. Great choice :)

      Delete
  2. oooh i havent seen these in store yet! they do look nice! can't wait to swatch them, hopefully i'll like them more than the rimmel apocalipse (?) counterpart :S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you find them soon. They are simply gorgeous. They are much better than the Rimmel Apocalips, and I love the Rimmel xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you very much for leaving a comment on my blog! I didn't know about these lip gloss/stick, and I'd definitely love to try one of them because I'm not satisfied with the lipstick I'm using now at all! Thank you for the post :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...