Sunday, 23 March 2014

March 2014 Glossybox

It's that wonderful time of the month again when the beautiful package that is the "Glossybox" graced my doorstep. I love this subscription box as it includes brands that you may have heard of, but then introduces you to new and up and coming brands that may not be readily available in shops in your area.

This month's box was yet again a great box with a great selection of items included. As usual, there were the normal little brochures and leaflets to show you the products and give a little info on them.
Spring featured heavily and the little magazine was very pink and girly and perfect for this season. It was so informative and shows some spring/summer trends, there is an interview with the Glossybox Global director, Tanya Barringer and then lots of tips on how to remain "on trend" for the season.
I had totally forgotten I had been a member of Glossybox for so long and so this month I was very surprised to receive a surprise gift from Glossy box, namely a little bar of Green and Black's Organic milk chocolate.
So, thankyou Glossybox that was a really lovely surprise.

Now onto the rest of the goodies in this months box.First out was a Dove hair therapy Intensive Repair 60 second Treatment Shot.
I have never tried this particular product before, although I have used the regular shampoo and conditioner and loved them, so I'm looking forward to trying this out.
I don't think I will be using these as I don't normally self tan but I think my sister might find these useful, so at least they will go to a loving home. I worry that I would get it all streaky and end up looking like I've been tangoed.
Body cream is normally a given in each month's Glossybox and this month was no exception. I have never heard of the brand Mitchell and Peach and so this will be a new experience for me. On reading the back it is supposed to have honey, shea butter and cocoa and so this is definitely going to be a cream that I will probably love.


Sleek is a brand that I love especially for their eye shadow palettes and their blushes, so I was very excited to see that I had a Sleek pout polish included in the box, especially since it was a colour that I don't own in any of my pout polishes. I'm looking forward to using this.


This is such a pretty shade and will look great as a subtle eye colour or maybe as a highlight. The leaflet says you can use it as a blusher, or even as a nail polish (not quite sure how?!?) but I would be fine just using it as a normal eye shadow.

Well, that is it for today's post. Let me know in the comments if you liked the Glossybox you received, or if you aren't already subscribed, have I persuaded you to maybe subscribe yourself.

Love and Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...