Tuesday, 18 March 2014

My Spring Nail Polish Picks

Hi to all my lovely readers and followers. Hope you have all had a good day. My goodness, today has been so cold and it has rained for the first time in about 10 days. Brrr!! Think tomorrow I am going to have to get the old hat and scarf back out, just when I thought they were going back in the cupboard till next winter.

Anyway onto today's post. I know I'm a little late getting to the party with this post but I thought it may still help a few of you out if you are looking for inspiration when it comes to buying new nail polishes to co-ordinate with the spring season. Pastels are key in being on trend, and I have been loving the pastel pinks and peaches. Below, I will list a few of the shades that I have in my collection that you might like to add to yours.

First up is a beautiful lilac/pink shade that I found from the brand Technic. I recieved this in a big set of nail polishes I got for Xmas a couple of years ago. I think you can purchase Technic polishes from Bodycare and Wilkinsons. It doesn't have a name unfortunately, which is a shame but I think it is a perfect shade to transition from Spring into Summer.

I so love this pastel blue called Ferris Wheel from Ciate. It is such a pretty shade and would look fabulous on the toenails when you have a tan, and wearing sandals.

Now mint green I feel, are the ultimate in a spring colour. They always make your nails look fresh and clean and somehow elegant. This is Pepperminty from Ciate, and it is just beautiful, another fab polish for the toes.

I have had Essie's Bikini So Teeny in my collection for nearly 3 years now and I adore it. Every year it comes back out on display and I love it. Such a pretty blue and reminds me of pretty bluebells.

I am wearing this polish as I am typing this. I wore it for the past two days and loved it that much, that I have repainted them the very same colour again. Now that says a lot, because I change my polish every other day and so for a colour to be worn twice in a row is a very unusual occurrance.It is a very bright coral, almost neon in appearance and I love it. I have received a lot of compliments on this polish too.


I wore this Essie polish to the Birmingham Bloggers meet a couple of weeks ago, and it is such a lovely neutral cream polish. If you like your nudes and neutrals in your nail polishes this is a perfect choice. One coat can look quite sheer and streaky but after 2 coats, it just looks chic and elegant.

This last shade is exactly as the name says "Flawless". It is a gorgeous pink, not too pastel but has a richness that would look good on your toenails as well as your fingernails and would look lovely for a day to day work appropriate nail look.

Well, that's it. If you have any spring nail polishes that you love, please feel free to list them in the comments below.

Love and Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Nice post, amazing for spring, need to do a little spring shopping :)

    www.lipsiie3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou. They are perfect for spring. Let me know what you bought when you get your spring shopping.

    Thankyou for reading and commenting xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...