Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Outfit Of The Day #4 The Lumberjack look 5/3/14

Hi to all my lovely readers and followers. Hope you are having a lovely day. I'm spending my day off catching up on emails and blogs and all other stuff, so a very busy day ahead. I have fallen behind doing my outfit of the day posts, and because I am very shy and reluctant to do these sorts of posts then I thought if I get back into the swing of doing outfit of the days then I will begin to maybe see my self confidence grow a little.

I love this checked shirt, which I bought from New Look and it is just a key piece in my wardrobe at the moment, because it is so versatile. You can wear it on it's own or as I am doing with a little vest top underneath for that layered look.
I think the white lace detail on the vest really gives this look a feminine touch and gives an extra dimension to the complete look. The vest top I received from my sister a long time ago, and she had bought it from the Florence and Fred range at Tesco's.

To finish off the look, I decided to wear my blue jeans from Sainsbury's to coordinate nicely with the blue shades in the shirt. Then for footwear I decided to out on my trusty Converse. I have virtually lived in these since I bought them a few weeks ago. They are just so comfy, and easy to wear and look great with most of the outfits I tend to wear.

As you can see, I don't wear expensive clothing and I don't wear skirts or dresses as I am much more comfortable in jeans, leggings and tracksuit bottoms.I hope this doesn't put anyone off from reading my outfit of the day posts.

Hope you enjoyed reading this and let me know in the comments whether I should keep on doing these outfits of the day or just stick to what I know best : BEAUTY.


Love and hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...