Thursday, 6 March 2014

Product Rave Review : Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

Hi to all my lovely readers and followers. I hope you all have had a really great day. Without going into too much detail, my day was not so good, but we all just have to pick ourselves up, brush ourselves off and learn the lesson that we have been taught from that experience.

Now onto the purpose of this post, the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. You all know that I buy lots and lots of different things to try and to review here on my blog, I just want to say that in this cleansing water, I have found my Holy Grail Cleanser!!!!! I will never buy another facial cleansing wipe, cleanser or toner again!!

This product has been out for a few weeks and of course I was as sceptical as the next person as to how good it would be because it seems like every brand is coming out with their own version of the cleansing water. But I have used this for a week now and it is absolutely brilliant. All you have to do is to pour a few drops of the water onto a cotton pad and then sweep it over your entire face and neck. Then just repeat another couple of times and I promise you your make up will be all off, even the hard to remove mascara, that I normally used to have to scrub to remove is off and is all over the cotton pad.

This product is amazing, and is even suitable for sensitive skin and is dermalogically and opthalmologically tested, so wont make your eyes sting in any way. There is no perfume to this cleansing water and so basically just feels like you are using plain water to cleanse with but this water is so effective, I was truly shocked the first time I used it and thought it was just a one off, but after using it for a week solid and seeing the same result night after night, I am totally converted.

The bottle is huge, holding a massive 400mls of cleansing water and it says on the bottle that you will get 200 uses out of it. I'm a little dubious at that claim but at a really reasonable £4.99 for the huge bottle, it wouldn't bother me if it only lasted me for 4 months.

After using this cleansing water,you don't have to rinse it off, and  I have found that my skin feels really plumped, not oily in any way and feels really moisturised without using a separate night cream, but I still apply my Origins Night a mins cream, just to ensure my skin is getting as much nourishment as possible.

I love this product and totally recommend you all to try it. Its amazing stuff and if it gets my full coverage foundation off then it is seriously a great product.
I really hope you have enjoyed this post, let me know if you have tried this product in the comments and what you think of it.

Love and hugs

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you mentioned about this not stinging your eyes as I've been looking for a makeup remover that doesn't do that. I have very sensitive eyes so I'm definitely gonna give this a go!

    Phoebe-Cate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh this seems an interesting product!! thank you for the review ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. That literally looks so refreshing. I love the packaging.
    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really beautiful product, you should definitely give it a go xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...